Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best pre times?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OnEyM View Post
    Why do you care about pre times if you don't even know what tracers is?
    Best answer.

I can understand why people care about pretime for tv show
    Then maybe you could explain it to me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post

Best answer.

I can understand why people care about pretime for tv show
    Then maybe you could explain it to me.
    Today's tv show is tomorrow's history, unless you are a pack collector.

ps: I don't watch tv.
    Last edited by TP635; 06-18-2009 at 02:32 AM.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    There's like 2 or 3 tv shows I care about pre-times, because I love the shows and sometimes I want to watch them right away. It sucks if you only have 0day trackers that sometimes get them fast, sometimes get them like 8 hours late.

But most shows I'll watch in spurts. I don't 'collect' packs, I don't know what you're trying to say with that statement. Pre-times aren't all that important in my books either, cause most of the time I won't watch the show right away anyways.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 06-18-2009 at 02:37 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    There's like 2 or 3 tv shows I care about pre-times, because I love the shows and sometimes I want to watch them right away. It sucks if you only have 0day trackers that sometimes get them fast, sometimes get them like 8 hours late.

But most shows I'll watch in spurts. I don't 'collect' packs, I don't know what you're trying to say with that statement. Pre-times aren't all that important in my books either, cause most of the time I won't watch the show right away anyways.
    Sorry I wrote badly. What I want to say is that for pack/series collectors pre time has no meaning.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    imo, when i was a seedbox user (won't use one again, it's a waste) SCC is hands down the leader.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    in my experiences, ScT and SCC are the quikest. I've noticed usually they are both within seconds of each other, fighting for the top spot. however, I have been noticing recently in the last week in tracers that GFT has been clinching the #1 pre time on some torrents. to me, pre times dont mean too much.. sometimes on specific releases which I really anticipate, I notice them, and compare... but in general downloading, its not important to me. may I ask why you seek out the quikest pre? just curious... =)

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Some ppl are interested in pre times to get the stuff and go straight to other trackers to upload it, good for the ratio and to get a bunch of comments from ppl telling how great you are.

Pre times were important some years ago on private trackers, but now they are a matter of minutes sometimes, I have seen some albums uploaded at FtN and 10 minutes later they were at Demonoid and even on soulseek.

Plus most ppl are not at their comps all the time browsing sites to see which one posts the stuff first to answer the question the OP makes.
    Last edited by patiesmiz; 06-18-2009 at 07:45 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I think all trackers should avoid as much as possible showing pretimes, it just leads to longer e-penises, wich we know isn't good.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nah they should be proud that they have good axx and the members should be happy to be able to get that service for free. Anyway the sites with the best pretimes in no particular order are:

SCC
    SCT
    GFT
    Randombytes
    FTN
    TL

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Typical FST thread this one. Somebody asked a simple question and then he gets shot down and criticized for almost the duration of the first page for asking it. Jeez guys, is it that hard to be community spirited, or "nice"?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast