Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best pre times?

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    Typical FST thread this one. Somebody asked a simple question and then he gets shot down and criticized for almost the duration of the first page for asking it. Jeez guys, is it that hard to be community spirited, or "nice"?
    Being nice doesn't make a good community. If you can't handle typical FST threads please go back to one of the private forums out there that think they have the best community, that censor anything not nice. Sure you'll have 'nice' topics, but they are filled with mindless one-dimensional people that are for the most part obsessed with moving invites and hunting down the rare trackers.
    well said truesounds(Of Liberty or..)

It could happen on that board too

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OnEyM View Post
    Why do you care about pre times if you don't even know what tracers is?
    Best answer.

I can understand why people care about pretime for tv show, but software??
    First, thank you all for your replies.
    Second, I am new to pre-times, thats why I don't know about tracers. I asked because as I said in a previos post you can reupload this torrents for ratio and that to other places. Also I believe that tv-shows are more important for pre-times. Faster to download than a movie at least.And software I believe it is also important because of size.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Now I can see one very good reason why some people are preoccupied with pre-time; that of re-uploading for ratio. That to me is a very legitimate reason.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    jincandoit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Now I can see one very good reason why some people are preoccupied with pre-time; that of re-uploading for ratio. That to me is a very legitimate reason.
    you damn right. most of people are worried about their ratio at other pre-time trackers. that is why pre-time means to them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234