Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happened to SceneHD

This site went down to a non-torrent site during pirate bay trial and then back from ash for a while, what's the status now ?

I cann't visit Scenehd homepage recently..anybody knows ?
    Last edited by colorwei; 06-18-2009 at 11:57 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    it's down temporarily

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenkb View Post
    scenehd write:
    SceneHD downtime

Hi fellow members (and non-members). Like you can see our website and tracker are down for the moment. Some of you may already know this but we bought a server from Swebits and their new staff is doing some maintenance on all servers. So that's why we are down...

Stay tuned – we are working on it!
    Come join our and have some fun!
    Thank you buddy
    I think that this is the truth. I hope so.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    god bless SceneHD, one of my favorite

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Swebits and scenehd kinda share servers or something(swebits closed down a while ago, and then scenehd bought some serverplace or something like that from them) but now they're getting swebits up again, so swebits is down so hence is scenehd, because, as I told you, they share servers or something like that. Swebits blog said it was going to take a week, and this was about a week ago but I think someone added that it would take longer, but that was a whore that pretended to be swebits staff, so swebits and scenehd should both be up and running in 1 day or two. If not, it's probably due to Midsumer celebrations that's going on about this weekend, people tend to get very,very drunk then and I don't think swebits staff is an exception.

EDIT: Too lazy to rewrite, but as told on their blog: they bought server place from swebits.
    Last edited by NSMB; 06-18-2009 at 09:25 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    oK, so we will wait No problem I am waiting for my new ISP to come and connect me so ... the best situation for me

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Swebits, if everything goes according to plans, will be up and running again tomorrow, beginning of next week at latest. They went down June 13 and said it'd be down for about a week. So SceneHD will probably also be back within the next ~80 or so hours.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Swebits, if everything goes according to plans, will be up and running again tomorrow, beginning of next week at latest. They went down June 13 and said it'd be down for about a week. So SceneHD will probably also be back within the next ~80 or so hours.
    We all hope so. But you are from Sweden, you shpuld know best

Cheers buddy

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    No problems. If I find anything new I'll be sure to post it here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I'll be first! And I'll even translate!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast