Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Request: Elektronik.ro (lots of info inside)

  1. #1
    edit - recieved - thanks guys
    Last edited by sharem; 08-09-2009 at 08:01 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    203
    invite system is closed.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    279
    Hope you can succeed. You are really into music.
    Zé Pilintra

    Botafogo no Coração !!

    Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    India...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,581
    Nice Request man,..ermm m not sure about the elektronik invit system being closed ,but the newest member to elek joined like months back..i suppose its disabled atm... and even the invites systems get back...its really difficult to get an invite!!...as 1 invite can be generated only when a user has 200000.00 points..and its really taking me like months to reach that figure....lol...Be active on FST,when i get one ill help u out.....

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Kinda OT: How come elektronik is only level 3 if the newest member is months old? It's not that hard to update..?

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    India...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,581
    ^^LOL...let it be level 3..but the content matters and elek should have a content rating of 10.!!..I am least bothered with the level...i don't want Elek to get filled up with Traders!!

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    ^^LOL...let it be level 3..but the content matters and elek should have a content rating of 10.!!..I am least bothered with the level...i don't want Elek to get filled up with Traders!!
    Guess what?
    It's already filled with traders.
    After all it is Ro

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Not From Brighton
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoactive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    ^^LOL...let it be level 3..but the content matters and elek should have a content rating of 10.!!..I am least bothered with the level...i don't want Elek to get filled up with Traders!!
    Guess what?
    It's already filled with traders.
    After all it is Ro
    So all .Ro are traders?

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Pretty much the majority even though some of em pretend to be the 'good' guys

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Inside Your Brain
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoactive View Post
    Pretty much the majority even though some of em pretend to be the 'good' guys
    If you know all this then I suppose you must be the 3rd brother of Jesus Christ right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •