Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which 0-day trackers should I keep?

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    ^hehe^

I ve been in a similar situation, and I only kept TL.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Jezebel's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Menteur View Post
    If I were you I'd stick with only one 0day tracker.
    Of the ones you have, I would've chosen SCC.
    Just my 500€ euros..
    Personal preference I know but I would appreciate a reason.
    Security?
    Personal preference as you mentioned.
    For me, I like to keep things simple and organized.
    I rather stick with one site and fully concentrate on it than use many sites that offers pretty much the same content.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ahh u chnged the post ...
    Anyways ..
    to the op ----> your thinking is not progressive in nature .. At a time where trackers are releasing stuff withing 5 secs of pre u r still stuck using the 0-day trackers? how abt getting 5-sec trackers and beating the shit out of the 0-day ones .. will add a few inches to your much deprived e-penii too ..

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i'd keep this good ol' Revtt..
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post

SCC, the rest sucks.
    Second post of yours today that I had the misfortune to read where you accused anything that wasn't elite enough for you of "sucking".
    Besides betraying your lack of maturity it also shows that you don't have the slightest concept of what the word actually means.
    It has nothing to do with elitism. I don't consider SCC elite.
    SCC is good because they free leech their packs and music. (If it didn't change)

IPT/RevTT/TL sucks imo because their only goal is to make money of what they are doing, and that is NOT ok to me. Bittorrent and/or running a site should never be about making profit. It should go to the servers, domain, etc, and nothing but.

I also consider these 3 insecure, not because they aren't "elite", but because they are simply too big.

Also, they have nothing to offer that SCC does not. And SCC, as I said, has FL on packs/mp3s. That's why I said they suck.

Now quit bitching about it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    People say off-topic trash talk on threads is an FST trademark. And I can see why they say so. Too bad..activities like moderation now include taking part in petty arguements that have no scope beyond healing bruised egos
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 06-19-2009 at 02:00 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    People say off-topic trash talk on threads is an FST trademark. And I can see why they say so. Too bad..activities like moderation now include taking part in petty arguements that have no scope beyond healing bruised egos
    I agree, but as soon as you say something that some other person does not like they start flaming you and make shit up. Yes, I do reply to it, but I rarerly say "omg you're a dipshit because you think tl sux!!!!!111"

/yawn

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    They don't need FL because they aren't hard to maintain a ratio on otherwise .As for the money making issues I have address that in another thread.

@n00bz0r it was hardly a petty argument.I wanted to find out what I was doing wrong that is the only reason that I persisted.As you might have notice I deleted all the off topic posts when I got an answer and do the same with these.

Everyone is so fucking judgmental.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    I agree, but as soon as you say something that some other person does not like they start flaming you and make shit up. Yes, I do reply to it, but I rarerly say "omg you're a dipshit because you think tl sux!!!!!111"

/yawn
    kinda true. Perhaps one of the reasons i have stopped doin the dirty work of digging trade histories of the "old and respected FST Traders, who don't trade anymore (publicly, if i may say so.. )". (which was not appreciated by the highly egotistic trading megalomaniacs)
    Its better to watch these guys (who initially flame) make a mockery outta themselves in the subsequent posts.
    You will be surprised at the frequency of such occurences on FST.

@n00bz0r it was hardly a petty argument.I wanted to find out what I was doing wrong that is the only reason that I persisted.As you might have notice I deleted all the off topic posts when I got an answer and do the same with these.

Everyone is so fucking judgmental.
    I understand what you are trying to say. I really do.
    But, things like these happen a lot of times. Just laugh at the ignorance and comprehending abilities of these guys. World will suddenly become a better place. Tried. Tested. Period.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 06-19-2009 at 02:13 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    I'm just here for the laugh, really.
    Most of the members here are silly. And I don't fancy traders to be honest.

There are a few, nice people here. But they, too, almost always, are here for the laugh as well.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast