Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman fined $1.9 million for illegal downloads

what douche bags

1.9 million dollars?! That is ridiculous lol i have about 10,000 songs, oh dear

she should appeal and shove that fine up their asses!

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMBO04 View Post
    what douche bags

1.9 million dollars?! That is ridiculous lol i have about 10,000 songs, oh dear

she should appeal and shove that fine up their asses!
    They should've fined her 1.9 Million peanuts instead, much easier to shove up their asses
    Spoiler: Show

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    OTO's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Wow
    Just wow.
    80 000$ for each song?

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    What a fine legal system the US has

Now people with open WiFi networks should be careful , they can be screwed big time

TPB already has a torrent with all these 24 songs called "Songs the RIAA can go fuck themselves to"
    Last edited by manu1991; 06-20-2009 at 04:36 AM.

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Very disturbing- growing up in the US, we were always told that, "we are the freest country in the world" and "other countries live with oppression","we take for granted rights that other countries wish they could have", and many things like that.

Now, the world is more multi-national, our economy is in bad shape, our judicial system is bending to corporate interests, I don't even need to mention our "health care" system.

Probably what disturbs me the most is when I see critical comments from people in other countries and I know they are right. We don't have the same kind of problems that Iran (or Iraq, you are welcome)is having, but we weren't supposed to be compared against these kinds of places.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    Poster
    called "Songs the RIAA can go fuck themselves to" [/QUOTE]

right on

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    Land of the not so free and home of the slaves. Its a sad day when the justice system supports the big corporation and pee's on the little guy. If one of the music industy moguls was caught stealing millions of dollars they would get a slap on the wrist or maybe a few years in a country club type federal prison. What's this country coming to? The Founding Fathers are all rolling over in their graves right now, if ever there was a time to over throw a corrupt government it would be NOW! This two party monopoly of corruption and greed has got to end or we will all suffer the fate of Rome.
    Last edited by Appzalien; 06-22-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12