Thread: Comcast

Is there one?
    du meter shows 1.96 gb of download and 48mb of upload...

since 9/21 i have had 3 gigs of data go in and out of just my computer.. not including 2 others in my home..

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    I upload over 2 GB a day and if I'm actively seeking out files using BitTorrent I may be downloading 2x that much per day...

I'm on ComCast and they haven't said anything about excessive useage for me -- this despite me hitting 60+ GB upload/month and probably 50+ GB download/month...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    congratulation leech, you have a 41.8:1 download:upload ratio

how much of that is actually filesharing anyway, webpages alone must take a lot of upload...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    this maybe a bit off subject but comcast sucks, i stoped using them and went with dsl its a lot better i hate comcast they are bunch of jerkoffs

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@28 September 2003 - 08:58
    this maybe a bit off subject but comcast sucks, i stoped using them and went with dsl its a lot better i hate comcast they are bunch of jerkoffs
    dont hate on comcast, besides they dont have any upload or d-load limit

proud to be american

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    dumass_enterprises
    Originally posted by Jay+28 September 2003 - 21:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 28 September 2003 - 21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@28 September 2003 - 08:58
    dont hate on comcast, besides they dont have any upload or d-load limit [/b][/quote]
    Yet.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    actually comcast rocks, great speed and no limits&#33; its the best ive used so far, beats the hell out of any dsl around here&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    as much as comcrap DOES suck.... i DO love them...just because no limit, about 320K max speed, and so far i havent gotten any subpeanas from teh Retarded Inbread Assholes of America (RIAA)....

before this, i had SBC DSL and it was fairly decent....on almost EVERY UT2K3 server i went on, i either had the lowest or second lowest ping....

max on that was around 80-85K..... for a 768/160 line....
    also, i dont think SBC had any limits either

sooo....same, price, better speed, no limit... = Comcast... AKA Comcrap...

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I've recieved 2 warning letters for torrenting and recieved a phone call saying i was downloading to much, they threatened to ban me for a year if i didn't cease with my activities.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by thraxed View Post
    I've recieved 2 warning letters for torrenting and recieved a phone call saying i was downloading to much, they threatened to ban me for a year if i didn't cease with my activities.
    The original posters content is probably a bit out of date seeing as this thread is four years old.

yo