Thread: [REQ]RevTT

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi,

I would like to request an invite to RevTT.

Reasons:
    1) I am looking for a secondary "online home" should anything ever happen to TBy. I was a member there when it was TBi and have been a good member since its transfer to TBy.
    2)I have heard that RevTT has a great community.
    3)I would like to try out their forums. TBy is great, but sometimes even there the conversations get stale. I am half-way through with a Master's in communication- I like to discuss "stuff".
    4)I am stuck @ home for the summer with a bad back and variety of content matters. Sometimes the difference between boredom and entertainment is access to an additional tracker.

I will gladly provide current screens if desired. I like to share and I play nice with others- refs won't be a problem.

I appreciate your consideration.

-megabyteme
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-19-2009 at 08:40 PM. Reason: faux pas
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    show me a ratio proof and a speed test...and I will get you fixed up

only reason...is because I think you are sincere about wanting to be active in the community (judging by your other posts here)

but DO NOT use the same name there that you are using here...and you are dumb to do that with any torrent site...their mods surf sites like this looking for traders, and even if you aren’t one just being on a site like this looks suspicious...it’s sad but true and you can't blame them really…because unfortunately a lot of the users here are like that
    Last edited by tippertime; 06-19-2009 at 03:06 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks, tippertime! Rep given.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.