Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: superseeder anyone joined them know them well?

Wow, like the wild west..lol!

Actually, that speedtest is from the Kimi 2XL which is even slower than the SPMini and on the standard 100mbit SLA from ovh ..

@Ev0 and others: I wrote that I ran a speedtest AND I said I was getting 11mb/s in my torrent program. Both typical for a 100mbit connected dedicated European server. Where's the exaggeration?

Quote Originally Posted by brgroup View Post
    Speeds are typical for a 100mbit connection. I ran a speedtest immediately: 94.14 Mb/s down and 83.78 Mb/s up - pretty clean. Been getting sustained 11Mb/s downloads on a couple of my fast trackers.
    Somebody asked for my experience of this service and he got it..You knuckleheads really should stop trying to show off and pay attention before posting, otherwise return to your caves, and go back to trolling on Demonoid and Mininova..
    Last edited by brgroup; 06-28-2009 at 10:52 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Is this confusion all from megabytes vs megabits? If so, cool story.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAllusionist View Post
    Nah the confusion is that site is a scam.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandvich View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAllusionist View Post
    Nah the confusion is that site is a scam.
    How is it a scam if I have been buying servers for people and delivering them. If it was a scam I think paypal would taken measures against me....but they haven't since they have no reason to.

Stop acting like a little girl and learn how to read since you clearly can't read the prevous comments correctly.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    You're delivering? What about this post from yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio View Post
    I'v been waiting for my SP Mini for two and a half weeks now. They claim the delay is because they had to change their supplier. I'm gonna wait for another day or two before asking my money back. Frustrating.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

I'v been waiting for my SP Mini for two and a half weeks now. They claim the delay is because they had to change their supplier. I'm gonna wait for another day or two before asking my money back. Frustrating.
    I am the new supplier and all the orders that are going through me are proper. I can't speak for the old supplier and his orders.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    oops wrong topic...sry
    Last edited by codec; 06-29-2009 at 01:34 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blow View Post
    I am the new supplier and all the orders that are going through me are proper. I can't speak for the old supplier and his orders.
    That sounds awfully convenient.

Have you replied to these customers in any way? Have you refunded his/her money?

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Blow View Post

That sounds awfully convenient.

Have you replied to these customers in any way? Have you refunded his/her money?
    As I said im just the supplier. Contacting customers and refunding is not my job. I can assure anyone that If you ordered after the 22nd of June the orders are going through me and I don't f*uck around with peoples funds and keep them waiting for god knows how long. I have experience in business/money management. I have been running my own company of sorts for the last 6 years.

As for the customers that ordered before the 22nd my advice is to hold in there. I know its frustrating but just hold in there.

Best Regards
    XTC

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast