Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What sites are you at? June/July Edition

Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    edited cause people on this forum are fucking hot.
    Last edited by Qlix; 06-22-2009 at 06:02 PM. Reason: edited cause people on this forum are fucking hot.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'm only at demonoid.
    i was globally banned because i'm evil impersonated.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Uhm, OP are you trying to brag?

I'm not on FSC, FTN and other ones starting with F and S and R and....

You get the picture, I'm not half as l33t as you. I don't think you're a bad person, I just think this thread is useless and has been done before over and over and OVER again.

Basically it's to show off your e-penis. Unfortunately, mine's not as big as yours. What now?
    Hello Martinator.

To answer your question - No. I am not trying to brag. I have nothing to brag about. I might be on sites that are seen as "elite" or "exclusive", fine, that's understandable, however I think it's the traders fault it's been blown up like this. I like the mentioned places because they're small, because I know the people there and I think they're great.

I don't believe in e-penis or whatever it might be. I just prefer small and closed sites because it makes me feel more secure. Wether I am or not is another matter.

For example, I think TL is a great tracker. They have a lot of files, they have awesome retention, and it's easy to seed. The problem for me here is only that they're aiming to make profit. I don't support that sites try to earn money that they put in their own wallet, the money that people like you and me donated to help the site stay alive. It should not go to his new ferarri.

I am still on very "not-elite" sites and I can like them equally or more, it has nothing to do with how exclusive it is.

I just like to feel safer, that's why I began to stick to smaller sites, and if some of them are seen as elite-sites I want to say please -don't see sites like that. Don't judge them or their members based on what a stupid list of tracker levels say. It's bullshit. There are big sites I absolutely love, like What.CD, but I take it easy on leeching there because it's such a big place.

So basically, security to the highest grade possible, is my #1 priority.
    I'm not after being elite or being on the level 1337 tracker. That means shit to me. If I use FTN and you use Demonoid, we're still equal. Perhaps we prefer different kind of sites. We're not equally paranoid. There are many things that you could count in on why someone likes a tracker.

But to answer briefly, I don't feel elite. I don't want to be elite. I'm a tracker member, just like you. That's all there is to it.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind Regards,
    Qlix.
    Good answer, mate. I agree with you totally. The only difference between you and me is that I'm not on as many small trackers as you. But the ones I'm on, are great indeed. It isn't always getting stuff first with awesome speeds, at least for me it's not.

You seem to be a nice guy. I hope to see you around.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    beshawn's Avatar The Unseen
    I'm at all the big ones like demanoid, minynova, and isphunt, if you need invites, too bad cause they are all closed.

@Cabalo - I can't seem to be able donate to you. I've been saving up hundreds of dollars, but your links are all busted. I hope others are filling in for me during these tough economic times.
    Last edited by beshawn; 06-19-2009 at 06:02 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by beshawn View Post
    I'm at all the big ones like demanoid, minynova, and isphunt, if you need invites, too bad cause they are all closed.

@Cabalo - I can't seem to be able donate to you. I've been saving up hundreds of dollars, but your links are all busted. I hope others are filling in for me during these tough economic times.
    thank you mate, the links seem to be temporarily down.
    anyway, meanwhile i got a new job cleaning the elephant pens at the local zoo. tough job, tough job...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    jcm4's Avatar Member
    I'm not really anywhere currently...I just found this whole private tracker "scene" a few days ago, and haven't found a site with what I want that isn't currently closed...So for now, TPB is where I live.
    Last edited by jcm4; 06-19-2009 at 06:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I don't think anybody is really interested on what trackers I reside. I conclude that from the fact I don't give a ratsass about what trackers other people are a member off.

All I know is that a few people that have posted in this thread have, maybe strategically, left out a few memberships
    Last edited by Disme; 06-19-2009 at 06:32 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Demonoid and mininova. I used to be on Bitsoup, but my account was disabled for inactivity.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    Demonoid and mininova. I used to be on Bitsoup, but my account was disabled for inactivity.
    anyone being inactive on BitSoup for more than 42 days deserves a global ban
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast