Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opera Internet Browser

Octopussy
    Hi, I just saw some screenshots of Opera...it looks pretty cool.

Anyone actually use it? Is it good? And It says like I have to buy it. Can I crack it somehow?

Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    The board seems pretty split on whether it's the best or not. IMHO, yes it is. It's the fastest, most customizable, and most secure browser of the bunch.

v.7.2 was just released and it's the best yet! Cracks and serials are easily available.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    i think you should give mozilla firebird a try
    it's much less cluttered than opera and arguably faster
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Opera is by far the best, however some web pages (not many) dont load the graphics correctly on Opera, something to do with coding.

But i also have Slim Browser that is almost identical than Opera, and actually has more features. and it works on the I.E. engine. and its free

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Heres a link for the free download. Don&#39;t know the difference between the pay
    or free one though.
    http://www.opera.com/
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    The free version is ad supported. Not sure about the features though. And I would hardly call Opera cluttered as you can alter just about anything you want on the interface. 7.2 also has an all new rendering engine so it&#39;s even faster than before.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by razorsharp013@28 September 2003 - 06:50
    The free version is ad supported. Not sure about the features though. And I would hardly call Opera cluttered as you can alter just about anything you want on the interface. 7.2 also has an all new rendering engine so it&#39;s even faster than before.
    matter of opinion...

firebird is completely free and non-add supported...plus at default settings, it&#39;s less cluttered than opera
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    It is faster than most imo..but does have alot of issuse and incompatibility with alot of sites,so u&#39;ll find u keep having to revert back to another browser all the time. I tried it for a while,i now just use ie to save hassle.U can find the latest version of opera on sharereactor.com

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@28 September 2003 - 06:46
    it&#39;s much less cluttered than opera and arguably faster
    Opera-
    I&#39;ve got the freebie and just realized that I can go to full screen under "view"
    options. Cool. Wipes out the ads of course.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@27 September 2003 - 23:46
    it&#39;s much less cluttered than opera and arguably faster
    I agree, firebird seems to be the best alternative to IE. Its small and fast. Easy to add plug-ins & is skinable.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast