Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Re recent threads detailing certain trackers

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I would like everyone to know that the person posting these is not who he is claiming to be and has never to my knowledge had any connection to PTN

If he persists in posting that garbage here though I will be inclined to give out his actual identity and ban his other account here as well..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    His identity is ....., whatever he might say, and he seems quite bitter after he was banned from this certain tracker. The scene notice is fake btw and was never pre'd, he's just attempting to make himself look more legitimate.

I hope he's enjoyed the release of his IP to the private torrenting community due to this lack of judgment. If a site wishes to stay secret, it deserves that right. Just because you disagree with this notion doesn't mean you need to plaster the internet with information in your bitterness. I applaud the actions of the staff here, I quite frankly didn't expect the swift takedown.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-21-2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: if I wanted his identity given out I would have done it myself.Anyone that it matters to already knows
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I quite frankly didn't expect the swift takedown.
    I've been working out.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Is it the norm to have more than one account here? Am I the few odd one people with only one account?

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    There are certainly a lot of them.Almost all are disabled as soon as they are found .
    There are exceptions to that policy of course . Like when it is obvious that the person is not doing it to try and take advantage of anyone.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    He was afraid of using his real account, as if his identity hasn't already been passed out. What was low was blaming a staff member of PTN instead of himself. I'll respect IE's wishes and won't use his name again, but he is a member here and he staffs a far crappier tracker than PTN will ever be.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    and who are we talking about ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    and who are we talking about ?
    You missed exactly 2 threads. PM me for details if you don't know already.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    InSPir's Avatar perdido
    i've missed to,but it's easy to realize who is behind this....i just love the interwebz drama
    Last edited by InSPir; 06-21-2009 at 06:19 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm always late to the party.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast