Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox Next

aserty's Avatar Poster
    The PS3 is not going to run at a teraflop, its to exspensive. Thats just a rumor spread by Sony junkies.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    looks like we got ourselves another anti-microsoft goon in....

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    hey thats great!!! AMD ME lol AMD ownz ppl this isn't really that big of a deal i mean come one amd and intel both have great cpus! i just hope they stick with nvidia for the GPU

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Why the fuck would they want to have a nvidia GPU. Ati cards have better pixel shader quality and have consistently shown better fps over the nvideo counterparts. The 5900 has problems competing with 9600 pro in some games. The 9800 pro has surpassed 5900 by so much and XT version just blows it away. If anyone wants to flame me don't give me tomshardwareguide benchmarks because there intel/nvidia biased.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by the-ninja69@29 October 2003 - 03:33
    Why the fuck would they want to have a nvidia GPU. Ati cards have better pixel shader quality and have consistently shown better fps over the nvideo counterparts. The 5900 has problems competing with 9600 pro in some games. The 9800 pro has surpassed 5900 by so much and XT version just blows it away. If anyone wants to flame me don't give me tomshardwareguide benchmarks because there intel/nvidia biased.
    yea, this dude is rite. ati is so much better than nvidia. i only have a nvidia cuz it's cheaper

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Where are yall seeing pictures and stuff about the new xbox and the new ps3??? amds fine and so is nvidia
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12