Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Text book tracker

  1. #1
    My brother is starting university in the fall and he wants to get some of his text books for cheap. So my question is: what are the best trackers with regards to uni text books?
    Then I have to find him an invite...

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAllusionist View Post
    My brother is starting university in the fall and he wants to get some of his text books for cheap. So my question is: what are the best trackers with regards to uni text books?
    Then I have to find him an invite...
    torrenting in most colleges is never the wisest thing to do,i wouldn't encourage it if you ask me.Do you know his college's policy as regards p2p?
    I know of places where they force you to install some software<read spy material> before they grant you access to the network.
    Google advanced search suits anybody just fine for this kind of stuff

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    john pal's Avatar )-_-( BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth!
    Posts
    149
    his better choice to to get them from a friend and copy them himself. However if you want to check e learning/books trackers check this topic: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...er-list-344292

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    torrenting in most colleges is never the wisest thing to do,i wouldn't encourage it if you ask me.Do you know his college's policy as regards p2p?
    I think the plan is to get the stuff he wants asap before he goes and then see what their policy is when he gets there.

    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll (he'll) look in to it.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    456
    bitme.org rules (However not member there but friends got it) specially very good medical ebooks sources
    I got bitspyder and learnbits.me they help alot specially about IT

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    He's going in to mathematics and taking some science courses (physics/chemistry stuff)... so would you recommend bitme.org for that?

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAllusionist View Post
    He's going in to mathematics and taking some science courses (physics/chemistry stuff)... so would you recommend bitme.org for that?
    We came to determine, I'm not a member of bitme but i think it gonna help
    My advice for you now is using Demonoid and btjunkie.com .They have alot of contents and i've once uploaded a package on demonoid containg +120 books "All available schaum outlines Books on the web" i know it gonna help, You can view it's contents before downloading.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •