Thread: Help With Tombraider 6 Please

I have downloaded Tomraider 6 and have a 600Mb plus file sittting on my hard drive with no way of opening it. It's called tomraider 6 angel of darkness.exe.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Games   -   #2
    Either a fake or you need to change the extention to zip, iso or bin. My best guess is that its a fake.

3. Games   -   #3
    [COLOR=blue]

hi guys

sory 2 disturb. i have a question. now i'm playing as a Kurtis to battle Boaz at the boaz return mission. But i already shoot more than 100 bullets, it won't die. how could it possible?
    i have followed the game command to do this, still useless.
    i have ran away behind from boaz and shoot it. after finishing shooting, i pick up the new, then i shoot it again until more time 20 times.

Can you pls teach me how to battle this damn boaz?
    thank you!

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by spanky1975@21 September 2003 - 14:36
    Either a fake or you need to change the extention to zip, iso or bin. My best guess is that its a fake.
    Kazaa does not recognize BINs and ISOs .. so people tack .exe at the end of a image file so it will be found in a search.

Just remove the .exe extension and treat it like a image...load it on Daemon Tools is the easiest

5. Games   -   #5
    hi guys

sory 2 disturb. i have a question. now i'm playing as a Kurtis to battle Boaz at the boaz return mission. But i already shoot more than 100 bullets, it won't die. how could it possible?
    i have followed the game command to do this, still useless.
    i have ran away behind from boaz and shoot it. after finishing shooting, i pick up the new, then i shoot it again until more time 20 times.

Can you pls teach me how to battle this damn boaz?
    thank you!
    havent played this game for awhile, but anyway i think Boaz is that woman creature thing well what u do is u have to burst all her green things on her back then kill her.

or go here

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Just mess about changing the file extension - chances are if its 600mb it isnt a packed RIP (.exe) but as someone has already suggested - an ISO or a BIN. Try changing it to .bin, .cue, .zip or .rar to see what happens - keep experimenting though if it doesnt work - its a 600mb file of something, after all.

7. Games   -   #7
    Well if it is an iso or bin you are missing the other cd. It is a 2 cd game.

8. Games   -   #8
    Thanks for the help guys. Nothing seems to work, not even recording ot to a CD, which I managed to do but which won't open. Guess I'll just have to hit 'delete'

9. Games   -   #9
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Angel of darkness is very buggy on ps2. It will prob have some patches for pc version... wew how i like pc version of games.