Thread: Calling All Casanovas!

neve2009's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hey guys, figured id get the groups opinion on this one. I was out eating at a pizza place tonight and ended up falling for the waitress. Im not the type of guy that goes after anything, there was just something about her that intrigued me and I want to take her out on a date. But I barely know her and our only encounter was that one time she served me at dinner. So my question: What's a suave way to ask out a girl you barely know, without making it seem creepy. Cause i'm not a creepy guy. I cannot ask my local friends this question cause they don't have the same views about women that I do. I care about the girls feelings and they do not. So I turn to FST. Im usually good with girls and such, but this is a strange and tough situation for me. Lemme know if you guys got any ideas. Thx! 8-)
    <a rel=nofollow href=http://http://f.imagehost.org/0581/Neve8606-sig.png target=_blank>http://f.imagehost.org/0581/Neve8606-sig.png</a>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Tell her you're hung like Mulder and loaded like Jp's wife. Slap her with a slightly used pickle and demand a sandwich and sex.

Win.

-doobs

3. Lounge   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Women are simple creatures, there is no reason to overthink this.
    You'll need a portable projector, your parents and a ring.

Return to the restaurant with the above mentioned items, make sure you get seated in her section.

When she arrives to take your drink order, tell her that you were completely smitten at your first encounter.
    Using the projector, begin a PowerPoint presentation covering your history (make it brief!) and projected earnings/employment plans.
    Emphasize your love of children...reference Jon & Kate Plus Eight.

Introduce your parents.

Present ring and propose marriage.

Voila!...in like Flint.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #4
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Women are simple creatures, there is no reason to overthink this.
    You'll need a portable projector, your parents and a ring.

Return to the restaurant with the above mentioned items, make sure you get seated in her section.

When she arrives to take your drink order, tell her that you were completely smitten at your first encounter.
    Using the projector, begin a PowerPoint presentation covering your history (make it brief!) and projected earnings/employment plans.
    Emphasize your love of children...reference Jon & Kate Plus Eight.

Introduce your parents.

Present ring and propose marriage.

Voila!...in like Flint.
    that Jon & Kate plus 8 reference should definitely work..

5. Lounge   -   #5
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    scrap
    Last edited by tippertime; 06-29-2009 at 06:29 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Women are not complicated. Walk up to her and look at her in the eye's as serious as you can, but with a smile and say "I think you should let me take you out to dinner", then give her your phone number and walk away.