Thread: Is there any Highwind reseller who charge less than Ngroups?

Hi,
    I am a current Ngroups user. I have the $30 per quarter account. That turns out to be $10/month.
    But the problem is I don't want to pay 3 months in advance like this. Can someone please recommend me an unlimited Highwind seller for less than $10/month, please?
    Highly appreciated,

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I highly doubt you will be able to find a service offering a decent unlimited plan for less than $10/month. Usenetserver are doing one for $10/month at https://accounts.usenetserver.com/special/ but I don't think they have a europe server.

Also, out of curiosity, why do you want highwinds? They suck
    Last edited by UsenetGuy; 06-23-2009 at 05:22 PM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    I love highwind. Always give me decent, sustained speed. I can never maintain a stable speed with Astraweb. it maxes out 30 sec and drop to 0 then max out 20 sec, then drop to 0 again..... Probalby too many people use them so the school admin did something to the network ???

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    newsgroupie
    If the bandwidth graph is showing a regular, repeating series of spikes and dips, then that's a common sign of being throttled. (a poor connection will usually show an irregular graph)

Does it do this when using SSL on a non-standard port?

I've not seen any high-retention unlimited accounts for under $10/mo (except throttled ones)