Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: server down every month with Hosting-ie

silent2k8's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hi

Well i read before half a year about reviews about hosting sites. Well hosting-ie was on top , what was said is that u get for what u pay.

So i purchased a virstual server which keeps falling every month and i need to keep emailing them support to bring it back.

Well is only me unlucky or many people suffer from them, what i think is that they put too much clients on 1 server and thats the reason my server fail down.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Member BT Rep: +1
    same here, i had a good run for about 4-5months.. but now back to at least one downtime a month and having to email them to get it back up.. mine is down at the moment actually.. ive sent the support email, still no response almost 15hours later.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3

Urgent

I¡'m sorry to bring bad news, but Hosting-IE is out of business. Keyweb kicked their ass off their servers yesterday in the morning (Europe time). Everything seems to point out that Hosting-IE was not paying Keyweb bills, and yesterday they just disabled all their servers. You can find more info in this WHT thread:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=6254290

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    EL REY's Avatar Haha....You Slow BT Rep: +3
    I just got a responds from them just a few mins ago, and they said they got an audit for illegal services.

I just payed my bill for this month, and now I'm out of a server & money.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Giggly BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by EL REY View Post
    I just got a responds from them just a few mins ago, and they said they got an audit for illegal services.

I just payed my bill for this month, and now I'm out of a server & money.
    Just got that too. oh well, time to start looking for a new seedbox provider. they're servers were hard to beat though in terms of hard drive space.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I agree about that{hard drive space}.

I'm trying to look for a new one now, but can't seem to find a dedicated server wit the specs I got from them.

If anyone can help me out I'll be grateful.

I'm willing to spend 120to150USD/hard drive space about 1TB/QuadCore/4gigs of ram or more.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BIG lie, check the WHT thread and you'll see that everything suggests Hosting-IE was not paying Keyweb's bills, and they just disabled their servers. It's just a (bad) excuse.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by staff from hosting-ie
    Martin Dannehl Posted On: 24 Jun 2009 11:44 PM hello Sir

the server has been locked by keyweb
    General reason is over usage of the traffic
    official reason is illegal activity
    I just received that from them after I ask about my payment I just made this morning.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Giggly BT Rep: +1
    just to add, i noticed my server down yesterday, and i had to send two suport tickets to get the message of it being illegal activity supposidly.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    I agree about that{hard drive space}.

I'm trying to look for a new one now, but can't seem to find a dedicated server wit the specs I got from them.

If anyone can help me out I'll be grateful.

I'm willing to spend 120to150USD/hard drive space about 1TB/QuadCore/4gigs of ram or more.
    OVH ?
    For 165$
    Xeon Quad Core
    8 Gb RAM
    1.5TB HDD
    1GBps Connection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast