Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downloading Photoshop

Can someone help me find the correct file of photoshop 7 (full and final and NOT the trial version) on Kazaa? Like post some hash or something. I'm tired of downloading incorrect files. Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Why don't you use Bittorrent and download from suprnova. Than you are sure that you dl the correct file and the dl will not be corrupt or contain any virusses. Kazaa is well known for misnamed files and virusses?

On the mentioned site you can dl software, music, movies and games. It is a better option for big dl's. Kazaa you can use for rarer files.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by fluidity@28 September 2003 - 15:48
    Can someone help me find the correct file of photoshop 7 (full and final and NOT the trial version) on Kazaa? Like post some hash or something. I'm tired of downloading incorrect files. Thanks.
    actually the trial version on the adobe website IS the final version

you just need to crack it correctly

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    try the request site you will find it there

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by striker@28 September 2003 - 16:00
    Why don't you use Bittorrent and download from suprnova. Than you are sure that you dl the correct file and the dl will not be corrupt or contain any virusses. Kazaa is well known for misnamed files and virusses?

On the mentioned site you can dl software, music, movies and games. It is a better option for big dl's. Kazaa you can use for rarer files.
    Kazaa is not full with viruses if you use your head . http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=Se...&highlite=adobe

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sharedholder+28 September 2003 - 13:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 28 September 2003 - 13:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-striker@28 September 2003 - 16:00
    Why don&#39;t you use Bittorrent and download from suprnova. Than you are sure that you dl the correct file and the dl will not be corrupt or contain any virusses. Kazaa is well known for misnamed files and virusses?

On the mentioned site you can dl software, music, movies and games. It is a better option for big dl&#39;s. Kazaa you can use for rarer files.
    Kazaa is not full with viruses if you use your head . http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=Se...&highlite=adobe [/b][/quote]
    i should have known you were gonna drop by with a link

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+28 September 2003 - 17:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 28 September 2003 - 17:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by sharedholder@28 September 2003 - 13:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-striker
    @28 September 2003 - 16:00
    Why don&#39;t you use Bittorrent and download from suprnova. Than you are sure that you dl the correct file and the dl will not be corrupt or contain any virusses. Kazaa is well known for misnamed files and virusses?

On the mentioned site you can dl software, music, movies and games. It is a better option for big dl&#39;s. Kazaa you can use for rarer files.

Kazaa is not full with viruses if you use your head . http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=Se...&highlite=adobe
    i should have known you were gonna drop by with a link [/b][/quote]
    shoulda know you woulda dropped by with some

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Download Photoshop 7 off Bittorrent.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Double Agent
    hey wolf which client of bittorrent do u use?

could you pm me the link?

thx

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Look behind you, you may not see me, but I am there
    I just added this today
    I am not sure if I did the quicklink right though

[dohtml]

File:Photoshop 7.0.zip
    Length:168241158 Bytes, 164298KB
    UUHash:=nFBg3IFl04dqK6POhXn4b8AH/ho=

[/dohtml]