Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you are new to FST...

So, posting in the welcome thread "the same welcome" gets me an infraction, lmao

But really, give me a break
    Hopefully this isn't considered useless as posting "welcome" in the "Hello Noobs" thread apparently is
    But anyways, if you're new, Welcome to FST.

/me urges new members to the BT to exercise caution on this site. Seriously.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    I don't know what you posted but, he da man, and the law around these parts. Sorry it happened bro, but he didn't like something you wrote

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    if your only posts at FST are to advise people to be cautious around here, you're quite lucky your account is still in good standing.

other than that, i see no reason why you should be a member here if that's all you can say, especially trying to undermine new members.

and on the top of the cake, you still have the nerve to come complain about it. GTFO.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yeah. I hear ya about the law. No problem.
    What I posted is in the screen shot.
    Hell, I'll probably get banned for this thread.
    So, again, if you're new, be careful.
    And Selfmade, I had like 40 post before this hammer came down. Good luck bro.

/me urges everyone to use caution here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    if your only posts at FST are to advise people to be cautious around here, you're quite lucky your account is still in good standing.

other than that, i see no reason why you should be a member here if that's all you can say, especially trying to undermine new members.

and on the top of the cake, you still have the nerve to come complain about it. GTFO.
    all ya have to do is review what little is left of my post history to see that isn't the case.
    Last edited by gionman; 06-28-2009 at 03:32 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    so, out of your 19 posts before this thread, how many were them warning users ? in that exact same thread ?

and why in the first place would you even post the first one. you're asking for a ban, and unfortunately you won't get it, because they're used to deal with people like you in a lenient way.
    go to the other forums you're a member of, and join the ass-licking train.

edit: forget it, after reading what you posted before, seems that after 40+ posts, you were just left with 19. Can't argue skiz's decision. he was lenient with you though.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 06-28-2009 at 03:37 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Nah man.
    I didn't spam the "Hello Noob" thread.
    Every other day I would post, welcoming new members.
    If the sound advice of "exercising caution" troubles you, well then, I don't know what to tell you.

/me urges everyone to use cation on this site.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Don't contend infractions in public. You're lucky my mod power doesn't reach as far as this forum..

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    Don't contend infractions in public. You're lucky my mod power doesn't reach as far as this forum..

Seriously, I don't see anything in the rules about this, but then again, I am human and could have easily overlooked something. Could you point me in that direction?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Board rules, it's a short ass list. Hope to god you're not stupid enough to need me to point it out for you.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 06-28-2009 at 04:02 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Stupid or Blind or both.
    Seriously TrueSounds...of liberty?

I wanna ****, I wanna **** the dead. T.S.O.L ftw
    EXERCISE CAUTION HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast