Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nuked Releases Guide (What They Mean)

newsgroupie
    It might have been one of the other main releasers at ShareLive, maybe Heaven or InNYC, I can't remember now. ...hmmm, I wonder if any of the other guys from the Sharelive era are still around?

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #12
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    InNYC was original at Pleasuredome101 and I had him help over there to, Heaven was also PD101 crew. Both InNYC and Streetskater opened a Art House In New York.

I got a PM from Intimidated (the head admin of ShareLive) at SR saying I still see you do the good fight. ShareLive is open source and is what is behind "emule content database". And I tried to restart it, but I'm no PHP genius.
    [center]

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #13
    newsgroupie
    I never knew that InNYC and Streetskater knew each other in real life. (but then I also never knew what Streetskater's initials stood for either ) Seems that quite a few file-sharing gurus lived around NYC.

The ShareLive database would be a real goldmine.

If you're able to get ahold of Intimidated, you simply MUST ask him for Sharelive's full database. Just like Sharereactor, Sharelive could live again. I always thought Sharelive was the best-designed ed2k site out there - and practically the only one of its kind. If you could get a copy of the Sharelive database from Intimidated, but don't know what to do yourself, I'm sure somebody could find a way to make it a public site again.

After Sharereactor shut down, a copy of the site was packaged as a file and released on ed2k. I wonder if something similar could be done with Sharelive, if no one cares to host it as a website?

So please try to find Intimidated (or whoever else might have a copy of the database) ... I'm sure he won't say 'NO' to the site's #1 releaser.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #14
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensharelive/

The DB is there, obviously not the "p2p DB" Have you even visited this URL in awhile? http://www.sharelive.com it's now a gaming site, EVEOnline.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [center]

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #15
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    This obviously isn't a complete guide

I noticed "Eset.NOD32.v3.0.657.Business.Edition.x86.XP.Vista.2003.RETAIL-iND" was nuked for "bad.pack_not.zipped_missing.diz_sfv.not.allowed_oversized.disk_not.8.3_not.cracked_releases.should.provide.the.same.functionality.of.a.purchased.copy"

These are obviously for the Video (XviD, x264, DVDR etc) Scene. There are many other sub-scene categories such as Appz, Game rips (PSP, PC, DS etc)

As a matter of fact SoL in the PSP Video Scene you can use Scene sources .
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #16
    Never said it was complete, post them like I have in the first thread and I'll update it to complete.

I guess I should have said Video.
    [center]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12