Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypocrite Here

erm...i have a codec problem :">
    i re-installed windows a few days ago, the only codecs i have installed are the full k-lite codec pack codecs
    however, i cannot hear audio in m2v (svcd) files

can anyone tell me what codec i need for this, please

oh, and don't laugh at my stupidity...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    get the nemo codec pack, dude...i don&#39;t have the link on this &#39;puter but a google search should help.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by thacowboy3@29 September 2003 - 05:19
    get the nemo codec pack, dude...i don&#39;t have the link on this &#39;puter but a google search should help.
    no, don&#39;t it sucks
    you need the mpeg 2 codec for svcd
    videolan has it built in

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i got the nemo pack and it works
    thanks

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@29 September 2003 - 05:26
    do a virus scan and ad awear
    as it has both 99% of the time

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by muchspl2+29 September 2003 - 04:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 &#064; 29 September 2003 - 04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@29 September 2003 - 05:26
    as it has both 99% of the time [/b][/quote]
    really?

well, i&#39;m virus-scanning now...

edit: virus scan came up clean

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by muchspl2+29 September 2003 - 04:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 29 September 2003 - 04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@29 September 2003 - 05:26
    as it has both 99% of the time [/b][/quote]
    false propaganda. maybe to promote videolan cause its open source. dunno for sure though, but i have read this at many other forums, and most suggest videolan as the alternative.

nemo has never given me a problem ever, and has sufficed all my needs...might as well be my girlfriend

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    BANNED
    you could have just installed the videolan or wmp codecs they both would have fixed it, nero sucks atleast use ace

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@28 September 2003 - 20:14
    erm...i have a codec problem :">
    i re-installed windows a few days ago, the only codecs i have installed are the full k-lite codec pack codecs
    however, i cannot hear audio in m2v (svcd) files

can anyone tell me what codec i need for this, please

oh, and don&#39;t laugh at my stupidity...
    ???

these are m2v files or DAT files? m2v is only video, mp2/mp3/ac3 are only audio, and then mpg/dat is the video combined with audio.

if you&#39;re talking about files ending with the extension .m2v, then it&#39;s no wonder that you&#39;re hearing no sound, because it&#39;s a demuxed video stream without audio.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@29 September 2003 - 14:46

???

these are m2v files or DAT files? m2v is only video, mp2/mp3/ac3 are only audio, and then mpg/dat is the video combined with audio.

if you&#39;re talking about files ending with the extension .m2v, then it&#39;s no wonder that you&#39;re hearing no sound, because it&#39;s a demuxed video stream without audio.
    ahem...i think he/she already found the solution..about 6 posts up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast