Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Your 5, & You Need A Show & Tell Project

muchspl2
    Girl, 5, makes bong in class
    By Edith Bevin
    September 29, 2003

A five-year-old Territory girl shocked teachers when she showed her class how to make a bong out of a Coke bottle during a "show and tell" session.

The incident took place at a primary school in Darwin's northern suburbs.

The revelation comes amid mounting concerns over drug use among Territory primary school students.

At least two instances have been reported to the Education Department of children aged between five and 12 being caught with drugs at school.

In one case the drug was amphetamine. Teachers have indicated this may be the tip of the iceberg.

"The little girl showing how to make a bong was the most in-your-face example of drug culture among primary school students I've heard of," one teacher said.

"It's not unheard of that primary school children will be found with drugs at school," the teacher said.

"Usually it's just a bit of dope - they've probably nicked it from their mum's purse and brought it along to show off.

"I've never heard of dealing at a primary school here."

But dealing at Territory schools is not unheard of, police say.

The NT Drug Enforcement Unit has run operations at high schools targeting dealing on school grounds.

Police would not name the schools involved.

The Northern Territory News has learned a member of the NT Police has been seconded to the Education Department to work on their new drug policy and protocols.

"The drug education policy is under revision to ensure it accurately reflects modern trends," the spokesperson said.

Students with drugs at school are reported to the school-based constable and are subject to suspension.

A Department of Education spokesman said students being found with drugs at Territory schools was rare.

The spokesman said prosecutions against students are not always pursued.

"Depending on the incident, the constable may refer the matter to the police for further action," the spokesman said.

"Usually, the student involved would be suspended for a period determined by the school, taking into consideration the seriousness of the incident.

"The student would also receive counselling and would be required to successfully undertake a re-entry interview before returning to the school once the period of suspension has passed."

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0...4^26462,00.html

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    She learned about it from her Parents.Fucking wiggers.....go over to MusicWorld.....they have to deal with them everyday.Look at this Picture.....these White Motherfuckers start them young in their so called Gangster Lifestyle.....

MusicWorld Wigger thread

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by muchspl2@28 September 2003 - 22:56
    Girl, 5, makes bong in class
    Hee hee.... a lilmiss in the making!

(Sowwy sweetie&#33

4. Lounge   -   #4

I mean look at this Shit.They are teaching them at a younger age now then ever before how to sell Drugs and be a little Slut.

MusicWorld Wigger thread

5. Lounge   -   #5
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    I used to know a mother in her mid thirties that would smoke pot with her 11 or 12 year old son. And her even younger daughter was already acting like a slut! White trash all the way.

Doesn't it just make you sick to think that these things are almost common place in our society now-a-days.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 01:14
    I used to know a mother in her mid thirties that would smoke pot with her 11 or 12 year old son. And her even younger daughter was already acting like a slut! White trash all the way.
    I am sure she listened to Rap Music while doing it with them.Probably called her kids by saying....."Hey YO!".

7. Lounge   -   #7
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+29 September 2003 - 01:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 29 September 2003 - 01:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 01:14
    I used to know a mother in her mid thirties that would smoke pot with her 11 or 12 year old son.&nbsp; And her even younger daughter was already acting like a slut&#33;&nbsp; White trash all the way.
    I am sure she listened to Rap Music while doing it with them.Probably called her kids by saying....."Hey YO&#33;". [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s one plus she had, she didn&#39;t listen to rap music.....more of a classic rock fan.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    i listen to rap and no rock or anyother music

does it mean that im white trash and i smike pot i mean come on wtf you are u guys juding people that you dont even know
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@29 September 2003 - 00:16
    Probably called her kids by saying....."Hey YO&#33;".
    And the kids responded with, "What HO?"

10. Lounge   -   #10

Here is another Toy these little Girls are playing with now.I guess because Eminem did some Music with Elton John Parents think it is ok for their kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast