Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any sites really comparable to TL?

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    IPT. It's not only comparable, it's better than TL in my opinion. Also Pretome. The site has a ton of content.
    +1 for IPT

PTM is such a bloated site (there are too many features scattered all over the place), or is it just me?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    well TL is a huge tracker .. with over 160k members .. but there are trackers like TL compared to its huge user database like BwT (~160k members) , Zamunda also has a lot of members afaik ..

as content wise there are many trackers which are better , faster and cooler than TL like SCC , ScT , RevTT or GFT ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    For content,i would say there is no other tracker that matches with TL,the MPAA are in it but people still refuse to leave(a good example would be sharky from FSF)....Its the one tracker alot of people would hate to lose.As for other things such as community,pre times etc am sure a good number of the aforementioned can claim to be ahead of it by far...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    john pal's Avatar )-_-( BT Rep: +1
    well, of course there are sites comparable and better. RevoTT pretty much better in almost everything. TL, while they continue like this, the heat will stay on them for the long term will and have serious consequences on the site. About pretome has good potential but will have to increase the rules regarding seeding... they have around 35k torrents and 11K torrents are dead at the moment. But for a non ratio tracker would be normal, but better can be done.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    IPT. It's not only comparable, it's better than TL in my opinion. Also Pretome. The site has a ton of content.
    +1 for IPT
    +2

IPTorrents have 3-4 times more torrents then TL and much friendly
    Search around, you will find invite, lately they are not giving invites easily
    Last edited by merwais; 07-06-2009 at 12:04 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    How did nobody mention ScT? I don't use TL, I find ScT is more secure, just as fast, with a collection just as big, give or take a 3-4 thousand torrents.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    i never liked ipt...i mean why all these ppl are so excited about ipt...

and you mentioned that scc and sct are small...SO?...whats the point of being a huge community when smaller ones like scc and sct have a better potential...
    Last edited by F-Sicx; 07-06-2009 at 07:21 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Who said those sites are small? You mean a small user base?

Quote Originally Posted by F-Sicx View Post
    i never liked ipt...i mean why all these ppl are so excited about ipt...

and you mentioned that scc and sct are small...SO?...whats the point of being a huge community when smaller ones like scc and sct have a better potential...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Sicx View Post
    on the other hand big userbase = easier to keep up a good ratio

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

+1 for IPT
    +2

IPTorrents have 3-4 times more torrents then TL and much friendly
    Search around, you will find invite, lately they are not giving invites easily
    They removed all invites from users, which is a shame because I had 5 .
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast