Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best new PC game releases?

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Hey ppl, I'm looking for some new pc game releases to check out since I finally upgraded to 3GB of ram. So far I've got transformers 2 revenge of the fallen downloading, and I have my eye on:

-Call of Juarez : Bound in blood
    -FUEL
    -Protoype
    -Street Fighter IV (maybe, I thinking playing a fighting game with a keyboard and mouse is probably gonna be shitty)

If you've played any of the games listed above, let me know how they are...and any suggestions are welcome
    Last edited by S!X; 07-04-2009 at 12:02 AM.

2. Games   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Tell me how Street Fighter plays. Loved DOA, Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat games back in the day on console. Street Fighter looks like the lamest of them all, but they;re all pretty much the same, I might check it out if it plays ok on a pc

3. Games   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    Tell me how Street Fighter plays. Loved DOA, Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat games back in the day on console. Street Fighter looks like the lamest of them all, but they;re all pretty much the same, I might check it out if it plays ok on a pc
    I played street fighter and mortal kombat back in the day on the sega genesis Both were good imo

Edit: Transformers: pretty meteokre, really dark ingame even with the gamma setting fully cranked up, Call of juarez: not bad very repetitive though..graphics are nice (and I can run it on the highest graphic settings)
    Last edited by S!X; 07-05-2009 at 05:41 AM.

4. Games   -   #4
    vegasx's Avatar Poker Enthusiastic
    Street Fighter IV runs flawlessly on the PC. Capcom did a really good job at porting it. If you are having trouble with the controls maybe try and invest on an arcade stick.

And about the other 3 games i've only played Prototype... very fun game.

5. Games   -   #5
    Ufologist's Avatar d-_-b
    CoJBiB

It's like you're breathing pure mountain air, after toxic urban Protoslasher =)

That's second time I play now on very hard... I'm impressed with Chrome Engine 4!
    Strictly recommended!
    Last edited by Ufologist; 07-09-2009 at 08:47 AM.

6. Games   -   #6
    chiquiloco's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i have the street fight IV to X360 this nice game

but prototype is beter good and beter fun.

7. Games   -   #7
    I love prototype atm

8. Games   -   #8
    graywolf's Avatar The Anime Addict
    - Prototype
    - Ninja Blade

9. Games   -   #9
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    I tried Call of Juarez recently but didn't like it =/ It don't play well for my taste hehe.

Now you gave me the good idea to get SFIV for PC... I love this game but can't play it whenever I want because sometimes my brother "owns" the video-games here =/

10. Games   -   #10
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Crysis Full collection
    GTA 4

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast