Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Final Season !

VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    Previously, ABC and Lost showrunners Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse had said Season 6 would be comprised of 17 hours total, but now EW's Michael Ausiello reports, via Twitter, "ABC confirms that Lost's sixth and final season will total 18 hours, including two-hour premiere and two-hour finale." Season 6 was actually going to originally be made up of 16 hours, until the writers' strike shortened Season 4, so this is the second time another hour of the show has been added to the final year.

No exact date has been announced for Lost to return, but presumably it will be in January once again.

/me cant wait to watch the final season

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    One of the best tv-shows ever, no doubt.
    I can't wait either!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    They've also said that season 6 will resemble season 1 in its approach and ethos. Charlie will make a return, along with other old school zomboids.

It will rawk your fucking sawks right off. Even if your sawks have been grafted to your skin. Fact.

Also, John Locke is deader than Michael Jackson. Get the fuck over it.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Also, John Locke is deader than Michael Jackson. Get the fuck over it.
    yeah, i heard john's funeral will be at the "Black Rock".

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    John Locke killed Jacob with the help of Benjamin Linus ... so who is the one who pursuaded Ben to kill jacob ? John Locke --> Christian shephard .. coz Jack put the shoes of his dad christian shephard on john locke just before they went to take the flight ?

So John Locke -- the new Jacob ?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I have learned my lesson and have gained the wisdom not to theorize when it comes to Lost.

I have noticed that the name "Jack " ( as apparently the case with most names on Lost ) was not chosen randomly.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    John Locke killed Jacob with the help of Benjamin Linus ... so who is the one who pursuaded Ben to kill jacob ? John Locke --> Christian shephard .. coz Jack put the shoes of his dad christian shephard on john locke just before they went to take the flight ?

So John Locke -- the new Jacob ?
    That wasn't John Locke that killed him, John Locke is dead. The other guy on the island that was Jacob's Nemesis made himself look like John Locke, and got Linus to kill Jacob. That was the 'loophole' of how the Nemesis could kill him.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Probably the best and most likely theory I've ever read regarding the overall mythology of Lost. And believe me, I've read more than a few of them over the past 5 years.

http://eyemsick.blogspot.com/2009/06...ans.html#links

It's a long read but worth it, I reckon.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Probably the best and most likely theory I've ever read regarding the overall mythology of Lost. And believe me, I've read more than a few of them over the past 5 years.

http://eyemsick.blogspot.com/2009/06...ans.html#links

It's a long read but worth it, I reckon.
    I actually like that theory, after reading and remembering back on the show, it makes a whole lot of sense.

Also, I though Lost was scheduled for like till season 8?
    [center]

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's like they took all the joy that I got from watching Lost over the last however many seasons and wiped it away with one gigantic ball of pretentious horsepoopie .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast