Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Rich People

BANNED
    stupid rich people why not use your time to figure out how to make the poor people not poor insted of figureing out how to get richer (RIAA) and how to rip people off
    Those bastards

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Down with the Rich White Man!Another Thread about them damn White Bastards.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    hey im white and im checking phone booths for loose change

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@29 September 2003 - 08:03
    Down with the Rich White Man!Another Thread about them damn White Bastards.
    i don't see white people mentioned once, FC
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by RapFan@29 September 2003 - 03:04
    hey im white and im checking phone booths for loose change
    Ahhh man.You know the RIAA is mainly White.You know I need another Thread to make fun of our Race.This is a good one.

I am going to go look up some INFO on this.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    ok

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Even though.....you can&#39;t really call them Racist.I mean the only People I ever see on TV that have been sued are Whites.But then again that is because the White Man can afford a PC and alot of the Blacks are steal living in Poverty.

But that is another Thread.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    As much as I kind of agree with you RapFan - as I wouldn&#39;t mind a lot more money - I also disagree. I would imagine most rich people have worked extremely hard for their wealth during the course of their lives and shouldn&#39;t really feel any obligation to worry about the financial situations of others. They worked for it, it&#39;s theirs. Think about it, if you worked hard all of your life to be so financially secure, would you want to be giving handouts to others who perhaps haven&#39;t worked like you have?
    Just for the record, I am unfortunately not one of those rich people. Just another poor shmuck.

edit: Oh, you were refering to the RIAA. In that case...Yeah, f*ck them&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 03:11
    As much as I kind of agree with you RapFan - as I wouldn&#39;t mind a lot more money - I also disagree.&nbsp; I would imagine most rich people have worked extremely hard for their wealth during the course of their lives and shouldn&#39;t really feel any obligation to worry about the financial situations of others.&nbsp; They worked for it, it&#39;s theirs.&nbsp; Think about it, if you worked hard all of your life to be so financially secure, would you want to be giving handouts to others who perhaps haven&#39;t worked like you have?&nbsp;
    Just for the record, I am unfortunately not one of those rich people.&nbsp; Just another poor shmuck.
    Ahhhhhhhh America.Just last week here in Louisville Ketucky they started chargeing the Homeless &#036;5 a night to stay at a shelter.They showed Pictures of these Familes handing over Money.....all Black.Well there might have been a White Person there.....but I did not see one.

The times be changeing.The white man wants Mo Money Mo Money.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by razorsharp013@29 September 2003 - 08:11
    As much as I kind of agree with you RapFan - as I wouldn&#39;t mind a lot more money - I also disagree. I would imagine most rich people have worked extremely hard for their wealth during the course of their lives and shouldn&#39;t really feel any obligation to worry about the financial situations of others. They worked for it, it&#39;s theirs. Think about it, if you worked hard all of your life to be so financially secure, would you want to be giving handouts to others who perhaps haven&#39;t worked like you have?
    Just for the record, I am unfortunately not one of those rich people. Just another poor shmuck.

edit: Oh, you were refering to the RIAA. In that case...Yeah, f*ck them&#33;
    i dissagree with u a construction worker and any other hard labor worker works hard don&#39;t they but what do they get for their work a used car and a small house 30,000 a year if they are lucky don&#39;t give me that shit lots of rich people make it off jobs where they do little work or inherit it becides the workers in the office that do the work make mabe 50,000 a year and thats high paied

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast