Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Democrats

  1. #1
    No really, who needs them?

    I know I don't. I'm sick of this forum being a place for people to bash Republicans and Pres. Bush, so therefore I'm done with it for awhile. The Lounge isn't the place for political talks, there is a place to post such topics in 'World News & Events I think it's called and the Mods should move such topics. I used to like The Lounge and a decent amount of people in it, but it seems the hot topic these days is politics. That's cool and all, but I don't come to the Lounge for political talks or to "listen" to someone complaining about whites or blacks or whatever. I know some people will have some smart-assed remarks or complaints about Pres. Bush and such, but keep them to yourselves 'cause I wont even be looking at this thread again. Just my two cents

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    A place somewhere
    Posts
    2,529
    1 People with a brain
    2 Working class people
    3 Poor people
    4 Old people who can't afford prescriptions
    5small business


    more will be posted when i think of them

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Originally posted by sampson@29 September 2003 - 08:35
    The Lounge isn't the place for political talks, there is a place to post such topics in 'World News & Events I think it's called and the Mods should move such topics.
    Whenever we do that, we get complained at for being judgemental - i.e. "What gives you the right to judge the suitability of a thread for a particular forum?" and so on.



    To which my general response is "See my blue stars?", but you get the idea.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    ur anus
    Posts
    2,783
    lamsy yru rebmolican c*nt what gieves youth ruight so sya taht!#$#@%$%$$%%$


    sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    ur anus
    Posts
    2,783
    sorry lamsey i couldn't help myself


    sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@29 September 2003 - 10:09
    lamsy yru rebmolican c*nt what gieves youth ruight so sya taht!#$#@%$%$$%%$
    That statement looks pretty Republican to me... look at the fascination with the $ symbol.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 September 2003 - 11:04
    To which my general response is "See my blue stars?", but you get the idea.
    That's so not true. That would be so out of character I would assume someone had stolen your password.

    But you know what they say about power ....

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    I dont think ppl talk about politics because they are democrats (or however its spelled) Its just that ppl are bored and have nothing else to talk about.

    Politics are an easy target

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Bah-

    Us fat Conservatives (which, these days, equates to a "small-R" Republican) need, and welcome, the opportunity to exercise and refine our arguments in places such as this.

    So far, the naysayers haven't shown they have anything other than presumptions to counter with; they prefer to fight logic with the universal and all-purpose liberal tactic of "Shut-up!"

    To purloin a phrase, "Bring 'em on........"

    As a conservative, I can do no less.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Originally posted by j2k4@29 September 2003 - 13:30
    Bah-

    Us fat Conservatives (which, these days, equates to a "small-R" Republican) need, and welcome, the opportunity to exercise and refine our arguments in places such as this.

    So far, the naysayers haven't shown they have anything other than presumptions to counter with; they prefer to fight logic with the universal and all-purpose liberal tactic of "Shut-up!"

    To purloin a phrase, "Bring 'em on........"

    As a conservative, I can do no less.



    Topical

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •