Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Afl/footbal Sux.

My vote goes too football (and i dont mean that American crap either&#33

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    nah i think we call american football here rugby.

rugby is pretty cool, they dont fondall the other players balls, they just smash into the other player as hard as they can, thats pretty cool.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    American Football SUCKS.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    huuramis STFU you anime obsessed ignorant fucking faggot...

Just STFU...you are just a stupid cartoon watching child who obsesses over 14 year old girls you fucking paedophile...

5. Lounge   -   #45
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    f*cking hell I love all sports so STFU and maybe sit on your ass and get pleasue and entertainment out of looking at 4 walls

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 September 2003 - 23:00
    B) Isn't 'Queer Eye' an American show? And would that be Australia the land mass that is obsessed by gays, if it's not Australians?

And I'm not too concerned that my boys will want to wear dresses cos there was a crossdresser on Australian Idol.

And what does all that have to do with Aussie Rules?

7. Lounge   -   #47
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    goto to feel sorry for those afl players with those tight shorts there nuts they nearly wear as earings

8. Lounge   -   #48
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    B) Gotta feel happy for the female spectators watching them play in those tight little shorts.

(Oh yeah, and the gays&#33

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Originally posted by huuramis+29 September 2003 - 15:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huuramis @ 29 September 2003 - 15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@29 September 2003 - 14:52
    There are better things to get angry about in Australia like how they lock up Refugees in concentration camps( and yes they are i have been to one).

As for Afl I dont really care much for Sport i do watch it from time to time and it is far better than American football far more free flowing instead of watching boring set plays.
    what do you want them to do ?.
    let them illegal imagrents free into our country to work and get on with there lives?

i dont fucking think so, if my relatives cant come to this country legit on a plane then those illegal imagrents shouldent be alowed to live here either. as far as i care, they call all rot in that place. [/b][/quote]
    There not illegal immigrants as you call them, Australia under the UN has an obligation to take them.

Most of the refugees dont have any money, most times there families sell everything to send one relative to a diffrent country.

Although i dont know your family situation, your family situation would be nothing like comming from Countrys like Afghanistan(which is still not safe despite what John Howard says) Or Iraq which is in a similar situation.

But your attitude does not suprise me, more and more people are becoming selfish arseholes , no wonder the worlds fucked at the moment with attitudes like yours.

I pity people like you, you change your thinking when your put in the same situation and by that time it&#39;s too late.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think one of the biggest problems with immigration is that immigrants have more rights than the people who were born, lived and payed taxes toward the prosperity of the country. Though I dont think that this topic belongs in this post. I suggest you start a new one. I cant because I am not a post whore.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast