Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Req] TranceTraffic :)

Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by djerholler69 View Post
    You make a good point Glitterstep I personally am also trying to get FLAC rips for my music, and I think TT should have a better library for that.
    Really glad,u took it in a right way...not like other members who consider my posts as spam...And hell yeah!!...TT's got a an excellent collection for FLAC..

One of the new discoveries in my music are tracks from Luianne and from Ali Von Damme.
    Sorry to say..TT still doesn't have the music ur looking for..

Search results for :: Luianne
    Nothing here!

I admit, I havent gone far enough to explore a lot of content from the genre's of music, partly because I'm quite new to it.
    Hey Bro..take my advice,till the time u explore trance music,..i suggest u look for a TR invite along with Elek...both are trackers that will help u out......IMO TT=Elek+Trance and TR=Trance...
    That is u just need elek+ TR for ur music...

All the best!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    djerholler69's Avatar Love Bytes! BT Rep: +3
    Thanks a lot for your kind help Glitterstep. Given your advice, I shall take my time to discover music from the sources I have now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Thanks a lot for your kind help Glitterstep. Given your advice, I shall take my time to discover music from the sources I have now.
    Im really glad u took this in a right spirit...be active on FST and on those EDM trackers,and then u might soon find someone who'll fulfill ur request...
    Last edited by Glitterstep; 08-08-2009 at 06:34 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post

@C-Mos: 2 million ways stills brings back those memories when EDM was just picking up here in india...

2 million ways--friggin tunage i say!!

true story man
    you really remember

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234