Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GFT Invite Needed

Crack Whore
    I could really use an invite to GFT. Feel free to PM me so that I can show you my stats on a few top rated sites to verify that I'd be a good user.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Please read this post here
    any way good luck .

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Crack Whore
    No real good reason for wanting an invite other than I like sites that are fast and more secure than most. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to spend posting on boards and making new friends...too busy seeking a job atm. But as I said, I got good stats on a handful of great sites and have been on all of them for years.

"FST is not the right place to request GFT" = Your probably right, but there's not many places too ask so to speak. If I knew some admins, I'd probably just ask directly.

In any event, if someone feels like being nice, it would be nice to give GFT a shot. If not, I should be okay.
    Last edited by 0wnage; 07-06-2009 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Forgot Something

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ... and who told you GFT is secure?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Crack Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    ... and who told you GFT is secure?
    Well, I should say more secure than other sites. Nothing is completely secure, that's for sure. However, having a small user base, making it difficult to get on, and having a nice camouflaged login page certainly helps protect the site a bit. I also believe it uses ssl, but I can't say for sure.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wnage View Post
    Well, I should say more secure than other sites. Nothing is completely secure, that's for sure. However, having a small user base, making it difficult to get on, and having a nice camouflaged login page certainly helps protect the site a bit. I also believe it uses ssl, but I can't say for sure.
    So, are you sure you want this tracker or not?GFT invites are hard to get. So we want to make sure that the person we invite really deserves is. I ve said it many times before: if you are here just to try your luck, then learn that FST is not a place where miracles usually happens and if they do, it definatley wont happen to someone who wont even bother to write a decent request...
    TARA
    Last edited by ovisan; 07-06-2009 at 11:56 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Crack Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wnage View Post
    So, are you sure you want this tracker or not?GFT invites are hard to get. So we want to make sure that the person we invite really deserves is. I ve said it many times before: if you are here just to try your luck, then learn that FST is not a place where miracles usually happens and if they do, it definatley wont happen to someone who wont even bother to write a decent request...
    TARA
    I never said that I didn't want on, nor am I just trying my luck. The point I was trying to get across before is that I'm not going to cry about it if it doesn't happen. I hate people that beg and I refuse to be one of those people.

In any event, as I stated already, I have been a member of a lot of good sites for quite a while now and I have pretty decent stats on them, so I feel as if I'd be a good member of the community. I like sites that try to be more secure than others, while offering its users nice speeds and pretimes. So hopefully someone will be kind enough to give me a shot there..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Crack Whore
    bump

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Crack Whore
    bump

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Crack Whore
    bump?

Yeah, sure, why not?

SMOKE WEED

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast