Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GFT Invite Needed

Crack Whore
    I did get the invite, but now find my account disabled on ScT. Why that is, I don't know. I didn't trade anything, so I'm not sure what I did wrong. Any staff on here that can answer this for me?
    Last edited by 0wnage; 08-04-2009 at 03:47 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Crack Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Thanks, I'm in their channel now. I'm curious to know what the issue is.

Update:

Apparently posting pics that show your stats is against the rules on ScT, even with your nick blacked out. I had no idea this was against the rules. If anyone on ScT can show me that rule, I'd appreciate it.

I was on the site for a very long time, but if I fucked up, then I fucked up. I just really don't remember seeing a rule like that. A warning would have gotten the point across, but I have no control over that.
    Last edited by 0wnage; 08-04-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    just out of curiosity, did you post those sct screenies in a public thread, or did you send it to someone via PM ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Crack Whore
    Several weeks ago I posted them in a public thread, but nothing happened until I sent the screenies in a private message to BarryWhite. I'm not accusing him of anything since I have no proof that he did anything to cause this to happen. Nevertheless, it is interesting how nothing happened to my account until I sent him a pm. Perhaps its a coincidence and they didn't realize that I posted stats several weeks until yesterday, but who knows.
    Last edited by 0wnage; 08-04-2009 at 03:49 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, if ever your GFT account is disabled soon, you won't be needing to have any other suspicions.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Crack Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well, if ever your GFT account is disabled soon, you won't be needing to have any other suspicions.
    That's true, but why would someone do that? Pretend to be nice, invite me to GFT, get me banned on ScT, and then disable me on GFT. I find it hard to believe someone would do that just for the fuck of it.

Like I said, I have no reason to believe BarryWhite caused this, so I am not accusing him of shit. I'm just stating what exactly went down.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wnage View Post

Update:

Apparently posting pics that show your stats is against the rules on ScT, even with your nick blacked out. I had no idea this was against the rules. If anyone on ScT can show me that rule, I'd appreciate it.

I was on the site for a very long time, but if I fucked up, then I fucked up. I just really don't remember seeing a rule like that. A warning would have gotten the point across, but I have no control over that.
    yeah, there are absolutely no rules stating you can't post screenies showing your stats... i feel sorry for you.
    anyway, you seems to be member of a couple of 0day trackers such as ftn, scc and gft so in the end, that's not a big loss.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Crack Whore

Update:

yeah, there are absolutely no rules stating you can't post screenies showing your stats... i feel sorry for you.
    anyway, you seems to be member of a couple of 0day trackers such as ftn, scc and gft so in the end, that's not a big loss.
    Yeah, I'll be okay, but still its the point that I didn't violate any posted rule on the site. They disabled my account for a bullshit reason imo.

BTW, BarryWhite is in the clear...ScT states they don't check FST very often for "violations." That's exactly why I didn't blame him without proof...there are coincidences in life.
    Last edited by 0wnage; 08-04-2009 at 04:38 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    BTW, BarryWhite is in the clear...ScT states they don't check FST very often for "violations." That's exactly why I didn't blame him without proof...there are coincidences in life.
    No shit... how could you even think that? The guy invites you to GFT and then you somehow connect him to some incident that occurred to you just because? That`s disrespectful man, very disrespectful. I mean, WTF?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast