Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst [Recent Release] release

SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Have you ever bought or borrowed or downloaded a CD that after you hear it you feel like your life just got shorter? What CD[s] left you feeling like that, and why? my two most recent ones would be Fast Life Yungstaz ~ Jamboree: I have nothing against the south or southern rappers, my problem with this release is they tried to hard to be unique, thus, they have a Shop Boyz vibe to them. Unfortunately, we have a Shop Boyz. How many Saved By The Bell references do you need on one album. After I heard Swag Surfin, i thought, very cheesy but maybe the rest of the disc will be worthy, wrong. Much like I hated SBTB, the only use for this CD is to line my cat box.
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

2. Music   -   #2
    vegasx's Avatar Poker Enthusiastic
    Hannah Montana: The Movie soundtrack... don't ask why (ok ok my sister)

I want that wasted time back...

3. Music   -   #3
    eminem relapse. total crap.

4. Music   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I stopped downloading bad music a long time ago. Last.fm recommendations rule and I normally either get a good recommendation from a friend or I'll have heard the band before downloading so I'll know what to expect.

Last shite album I downloaded were the last what.cd staff picks. I picked a couple for the hell of it, and then found out the one with the cute cover was some christian folk band. Actually I didn't even bother giving that music a chance, went straight into the trashbin, so there's a (slim) chance it was decent.

5. Music   -   #5
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    There's alot of em but as to the latest i'd have to go with daughtry's leave this town.The only song worth the time in it is no suprise,everything else is just a flop especially if you compare it to their debut album.Chris here sounds like he's been swallowing needles or something.Probably what you get when you try to sound different than what you really are.

6. Music   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sickest View Post
    eminem relapse. total crap.
    This. The guy's gone completely down the toilet...

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The new Frank Turner is pretty ordinary, havent really gotten into it and with so much good new music i doubt i will give it many more listens. Really sad because all of his stuff before the new album has been top notch!

8. Music   -   #8
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerystalksme View Post
    The new Frank Turner is pretty ordinary, havent really gotten into it and with so much good new music i doubt i will give it many more listens. Really sad because all of his stuff before the new album has been top notch!
    Hmm haven't downloaded that yet cause I haven't really had the time, but I'll probably pass on this now. Or at least for the time being seeing as I haven't even really listened to all his older stuff yet.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 09-09-2009 at 03:51 AM.

9. Music   -   #9
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    The last Eminem album was one of the worst new releases from a great artist. Really disappointing but that diss on Nick cannon "The warning" and the song with Drake, Kanye "Forever" are a step up from any track on that album, "The relapse".

10. Music   -   #10
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Worst release (ok, not recent for me)? A cd that made me feel like I had died a little inside and wasted precious minutes of my life?

Pokemon soundtrack.

nuff said, wtf was I thinking back then

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast