Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biohost.info

CRAP CRAP CRAP. Beware of this seller. They have the worst services.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    dadelor's Avatar Supercalafragalistic BT Rep: +4
    Oh biohost.......I remember i didnt get my seedbox until 2 weeks after ordering.I kept submitting tickets to cancel and get a refund which you are supposed to be able to do according to their Terms of Agreement if they dont have it up within a certain amount of time but all i got back was, it will be up in the next couple of hours......... then when i did get it the client is soooooo slow and during the time i had it the server must have went down about 6 times all i would get was a 505 error and couldnt get back on for hours. once it was almost a day. also there is no way to recheck files, i downloaded a torrent from a site once and made a mistake and erased only the .torrent file i tried to download the .torrent file again and all it said was i exceeded my disk quota when i would try to put the same .torrent on the box to seed not download but seed. all i can say is if you dont mind the downtime and crappy service go for it. I was happy i had only got the $4 plan just to try it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12