Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STN or ShareTheNet's url is: http://drugged-up.net/

STN or ShareTheNet's url is: http://drugged-up.net/

Talk some more crap about etiv prick. I hope you get banned from STN. The community of etiv did NOTHING to this guy. The only of the site has NO idea why he called him a jackass being that he was nothing but nice to this guy. This is also XTC of superseeder (the seedbox company). Make what you will of this post.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    XTC is a nice guy i dont know why he did this but he must have his reasons please let him explain and dont blame superseeder
    Last edited by pandorab; 07-07-2009 at 06:33 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thats why i posted here. I want him to show up and tell me what he has to say. I want to know WHY he said those things when this community did NOTHING at all to him. This community is a very very caring community.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    yes im not bothered about that i just dont want bad publicity for superseeder as us as a company have nothing to do with it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    No no my friend. I like superseeder and everyone there. The only person that bugged me was XTC. I like you and everyone else that works at superseeder. =)

Trust me, this has nothing to do with superseeder. I just want him banned from STN for his harsh words for apparently no reason.

EDIT: Just for reference, superseeder is a good seedbox company with incomparable prices. I do not mean this to bash them or their employees. This thread is about STN and not SS.
    Last edited by Batrakill; 07-07-2009 at 06:47 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Oh my god Batrakill cry me a fucking river. One person says something bad about you and you go bat shit insane. If you were such a good site you wouldn't worry about shit like this. So go cry with your sweet bros some more and leave it be.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I'm finding this a bit hilarious... This guy bans a guy HE invited to StN and then makes this post... And you sit here and say 'XTC's a nice guy, he must have his reasons...' Sorry, but I don't think so. I'm wondering if this guy'll even have the audacity to show up here and explain his actions... Feel free to let him know that we're here bashing him.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ok np cya around pal

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by supersoakthath View Post
    Oh my god Batrakill cry me a fucking river. One person says something bad about you and you go bat shit insane. If you were such a good site you wouldn't worry about shit like this. So go cry with your sweet bros some more and leave it be.
    As a matter of a fact, this post has NOTHING to do with me, I just thought the person he was talking about did NOT deserve what was said about him at all. The owner of Etiv was so very nice to this guy even when he was a complete asshole to them. If I have to show how much more of a dick he is by posting IRC logs. I just find it a bit cruel for this guy to go posting things about places like this. Etiv did nothing to him for this ridiculous flaming. My goal here is banning from STN. =)
    Last edited by Batrakill; 07-07-2009 at 06:55 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Batrakill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supersoakthath View Post
    As a matter of a fact, this post has NOTHING to do with me, I just thought the person he was talking about did NOT deserve what was said about him at all. The only of Etiv was so very nice to this guy even when he was a complete asshole to them. If I have to show how much more of a dick he is by posting IRC logs. I just find it a bit cruel for this guy to go posting things about places like this. Etiv did nothing to him for this ridiculous flaming. My goal here is banning from STN. =)
    hahhaha gotpills is a fantastic member at STN and you think your shitty thread here is going to get him banned from STN? Wow, you must live in a perfect word kiddo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast