Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some advice, FST!

Quote Originally Posted by realityhd View Post
    There are a number of rats on this site who pretend they will trade with you. I got burned once or twice two. There is nothing you can do about it.

Trading is risky I guess.
    It is Risky. I'm mostly upset because I wanted to offer something to someone and help them out. The site I traded was my favorite and I just wanted to check out the one I got invited to.

It's quite sad, but ultimately necessary it happened this way.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Crack Whore
    Damn you guys are harsh...I think he feels bad enough without all the flaming.

All I can suggest is just learn from your mistake and move on.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Needinghelp View Post

I ask though, should I never try and get back in even after a long length of time has passed? I really enjoyed the features and benefits of the site and it's been a great loss. I was hoping that after awhile has passed they would give me another chance.
    I personally think everyone , well almost everyone. deserves a second chance. I think that the majority of society agrees or else every sentence would be the death penalty.

Course I don't run a tracker and getting tossed isn't the same as being executed.

And what flaming?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-07-2009 at 11:49 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wnage View Post
    Damn you guys are harsh...I think he feels bad enough without all the flaming.

All I can suggest is just learn from your mistake and move on.
    Thanks for the support, Idol and 0wnage. I appreciate it.

I do hope to get a second chance some day but I'm unsure how to get to that point.

I can't promote or advertise for the site because it IS a secret tracker.

I can't talk it out with a mod because i'm banned from the IRC.

I already tried sending the user a message explaining myself but he refuses to respond as well.

I just don't know what to do!

This is the only time this has ever happened to me, so i'm totally at a loss of how to proceed from here.
    Last edited by Needinghelp; 07-07-2009 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Crack Whore
    I would just let it go for now...there's little chance you'll get back on anytime soon anyway.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wnage View Post
    I would just let it go for now...there's little chance you'll get back on anytime soon anyway.
    I totally agree. However, I need to know what to do in the mean time.

Unfortunately, I can't be too generous to the community since giveaways are banned as well. I want to set a good example and provide a good reason for me to ask to come back.

I just don't know what to do when the time came for me to try and ask forgiveness and ask for another chance.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I agree .
    I'm not going to help you try and get back in because that was another site's decision and has nothing to do with me but if you want to PM me from your "real" account and tell me the person that you traded with I will look into that part for you.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    So I think you got nailed, dude !!!
    Well it is difficult to say anything on a situation like that. Most trackers have a policy that is very much against trading.
    It is not FST´s fault and maybe you should concentrate on seeking new trackers where you can sign in, contribute and get your share
    It is good to begin again, dude.
    All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Needinghelp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    why not post here his nick ?
    You'd be doing something positive out of the mess you got yourself into.
    Well, I'm pretty sure that he's a mod in either one of the sites. He never actually used the invite I sent him and I got the axe in under 24 hours.

I'm pretty sure he's around here looking for people trying to trade and put an end to it to preserve the sites.

Idol, thanks for the advice. It's true I can not directly repay for my mistakes, I would certainly not try and cheat and get in again.

I ask though, should I never try and get back in even after a long length of time has passed? I really enjoyed the features and benefits of the site and it's been a great loss. I was hoping that after awhile has passed they would give me another chance.

Any other advice would be appreciated. Thanks for the insight so far.
    Last edited by tjbzonasul; 07-08-2009 at 02:09 AM.
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Dude,before you go into an orgy about yourself think about all the people you have potentially fucked up,all the money they spent on donations and seedboxes and all the time they put to build their accounts.And the fact that you refuse to give your other nick(and admitting that it marches with what you use on trackers)makes me think you are one of those traders who poses as a non-trader and that to me makes you the worst of the worst and for that you deserve nothing but misery served in a hot dish.And stop being pathetic,you are a trader,your friends usually move on,i honestly don't know what you are trying to achieve with this little skeleton thread of yours,i mean no names,you aren't even threatening suicide?
    The way i see it is that you are a trader who never thought this could happen with your precious little jewel tracker and when it did you got confused.Am i the only one who is reading through his bull?The guy already has invite offers from his trading buddies to get back in only that(like the n00b that he is)he is not sure how soon he can get back in.Mercy is the least that you deserve,i'd rather a trader TRADER!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Dude,before you go into an orgy about yourself think about all the people you have potentially fucked up,all the money they spent on donations and seedboxes and all the time they put to build their accounts.And the fact that you refuse to give your other nick(and admitting that it marches with what you use on trackers)makes me think you are one of those traders who poses as a non-trader and that to me makes you the worst of the worst and for that you deserve nothing but misery served in a hot dish.And stop being pathetic,you are a trader,your friends usually move on,i honestly don't know what you are trying to achieve with this little skeleton thread of yours,i mean no names,you aren't even threatening suicide?
    The way i see it is that you are a trader who never thought this could happen with your precious little jewel tracker and when it did you got confused.Am i the only one who is reading through his bull?The guy already has invite offers from his trading buddies to get back in only that(like the n00b that he is)he is not sure how soon he can get back in.Mercy is the least that you deserve,i'd rather a trader TRADER!
    That is just what I think and in fact wanted to post. A person with an account in a 'secret' tacker is there either because he is an establish BT user or a trader; and in this case he is the TRADER.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast