Thread: Are there any trackers out there that are especially good for design software?

tombrady's Avatar Poster
    Public trackers which is what I use currently don't seem to have a ton of obscure software and if they do it seems pretty old. Can someone point me in a direction where I can find some of the newer stuff?

I don't have a lot of my own stuff to share that is cracked however, I'm pretty new to this, do software trackers require you to produce and seed brand new content?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    GFXNews was dedicated to graphics and stuff. Maybe it has what you're looking for.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    GFXNews was dedicated to graphics and stuff. Maybe it has what you're looking for.
    Agreed. They have open signups at the beginning of each month. (Date on home page is given in Euro format).
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    tombrady's Avatar Poster
    Excellent thats exactly what I was looking for. And the signups are only a few days away. Or 5 Euro from paypal, which is actually pretty reasonable.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    GFXnews (Best one) Also Bitspider is good too (Better for Design Ebooks though).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    qiGuar
    BTtrove is awesome for design and everything connected with it.