Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: [give]-What CD(X1),BitMe,ORG(X1)

  1. #1
    jincandoit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    50
    I have What,CD(X1) /BitMe,ORG(X1)
    (1) no speed test required.
    (2) no ratio proofs required.



    [rules]
    1]- no traders in this forum.
    2]- just tell me here what trackers you currently are on
    and why you need this tracker at your request.
    3]- I am going to check track record of you in this forum
    before PM you...don't PM me first.
    4]- if your accounts at these trackers were disabled before,
    tell me what actually happened and how could you cope
    with a problem you had been through as of now.

    WHAT.CD INVITEE- AMnesko
    BITME.ORG INVITEE- Whatever4m


    CLOSED THANK YOU...
    Last edited by jincandoit; 07-08-2009 at 07:20 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    *I'm using , TL , Bit-HDTV , TvT.com , RevTT, Tranceroute.

    *I Want bitme.org. I've just completed my software lecture and I'm preparing microsoft certification exams. Bitme is the best learning tracker i knew. At the same time , I'm trying to get all lessons and infos about other IT platforms. Like system , web-design etc. Because i want to be professional IT manager. And on this way I want to be a well-trained person to be well in this business. if i can get in this site will be great for me.

    *I never traded any account or invite anywhere. I'm just trying to get great tracker accounts and use them forever.

    thnx
    Last edited by cdrvasi; 07-08-2009 at 03:44 PM.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    juggler BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    koln
    Posts
    50
    I want what.cd because i really need a music tracker, and havent found a good one to replace oink. have bitme, and it is one of my favorite trackers. Also use TL, ThePlace, TVtorrents, TheVault, TehConnection, and use demonoid quite frequently, though i don't seed on demonoid as it is public. I have positive ratios on all my private sites and I am an active member and user. Im very conscious of the fact that seeding is necessary, and mandatory for diversity in the sites. I believe in the philosophy "sharing is caring," and "knowledge must be free" I would really appreciate an invite, please PM me. Thank you for your time and generosity.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    jincandoit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by cdrvasi View Post
    *I'm using , TL , Bit-HDTV , TvT.com , RevTT, Tranceroute.

    *I Want bitme.org. I've just completed my software lecture and I'm preparing microsoft certification exams. Bitme is the best learning tracker i knew. At the same time , I'm trying to get all lessons and infos about other IT platforms. Like system , web-design etc. Because i want to be professional IT manager. And on this way I want to be a well-trained person to be well in this business. if i can get in this site will be great for me.

    *I never traded any account or invite anywhere. I'm just trying to get great tracker accounts and use them forever.

    thnx
    in that all your posts were about invites giveaways,
    please, be more active in other threads other than invites giveaways.
    and someone would help you....

    Quote Originally Posted by ccp3 View Post
    I want what.cd because i really need a music tracker, and havent found a good one to replace oink. have bitme, and it is one of my favorite trackers. Also use TL, ThePlace, TVtorrents, TheVault, TehConnection, and use demonoid quite frequently, though i don't seed on demonoid as it is public. I have positive ratios on all my private sites and I am an active member and user. Im very conscious of the fact that seeding is necessary, and mandatory for diversity in the sites. I believe in the philosophy "sharing is caring," and "knowledge must be free" I would really appreciate an invite, please PM me. Thank you for your time and generosity.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...s-trade-341068

    sorry....
    no traders allowed...please...
    Last edited by jincandoit; 07-08-2009 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jincandoit View Post
    in that all your posts were about invites giveaways,
    please, be more active in other threads other than invites giveaways.
    and someone would help you....
    i had only one tracker , when i registered in fst. I'm trying to have good trackers , and because of that , i had only posted on those threads. I didnt write meanless and useless words , on other threads to just make my message number more or something like that.

    thanks anyway
    Last edited by cdrvasi; 07-08-2009 at 04:37 PM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    137
    I am a user on TL, RevTT, T-D and Bit-HDTV.
    I was looking for What.cd for a while. I have no music tracker, I take my music from public trackers. I mostly download soundtracks and I hear What is pretty good in this domain. I never traded in my life, and you are welcome to check my post history.
    Thank you.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Whatever4m's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Find it yourself :p
    Posts
    27
    I'm currently on TB, TL & CzTeam (these are the most I use anyways)...
    I've never been banned on a tracker before.
    The main reason I want BitMe is that I'm a medical student about 2 finish school 2 start my higher studies like Ph.D & so...but unfortunately medical books are so freakin' expensive that I can't afford 2 buy all the books I need,so I need an excellent source 4 medical resources not just 2 get the books 4 free but 2 download the books & then buy the ones that have the exact same contents that I need, not 2 buy an expensive book 2 find out that I have no use 4!! & also I'd like a good source 4 other fields to-as they say-broaden my mind!
    BTW, I have accounts on only 6 trackers that I really need, & I never join a tracker unless I'm a 100% SURE that I need its contents...so the only trackers that I need are Bitme & RevTT!!
    another BTW, I'm on bitspyder but the medical content there aren't that great...

    NB. sry that I wasn't exactly active cuz of my exams & studies...
    Last edited by Whatever4m; 07-08-2009 at 05:47 PM.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    jincandoit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnesko View Post
    I am a user on TL, RevTT, T-D and Bit-HDTV.
    I was looking for What.cd for a while. I have no music tracker, I take my music from public trackers. I mostly download soundtracks and I hear What is pretty good in this domain. I never traded in my life, and you are welcome to check my post history.
    Thank you.
    having check all the posts you wrote in this forum.
    I could not find anything wrong with your posts.
    think..you are the one who are being active in this forum and have not done ANY trades....
    hope that you will do invites giveaways in FST more often than now in future...

    PM ME YOUR EMAIL......
    I AM GLAD TO INVITE YOU TO WHAT.CD


    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever4m View Post
    I'm currently on TB, TL & CzTeam (these are the most I use anyways)...
    I've never been banned on a tracker before.
    The main reason I want BitMe is that I'm a medical student about 2 finish school 2 start my higher studies like Ph.D & so...but unfortunately medical books are so freakin' expensive that I can't afford 2 buy all the books I need,so I need an excellent source 4 medical resources not just 2 get the books 4 free but 2 download the books & then buy the ones that have the exact same contents that I need, not 2 buy an expensive book 2 find out that I have no use 4!! & also I'd like a good source 4 other fields to-as they say-broaden my mind!
    BTW, I have accounts on only 6 trackers that I really need, & I never join a tracker unless I'm a 100% SURE that I need its contents...so the only trackers that I need are Bitme & RevTT!!
    another BTW, I'm on bitspyder but the medical content there aren't that great...

    NB. sry that I wasn't exactly active cuz of my exams & studies...
    ummn......taking your join date into consideration,
    I can understand the number of your posts.....
    and I checked you have been a little bit active in the forum..
    plus, you are not a trader...
    as well as your post seems very touching.....

    PM ME YOUR EMAIL......
    I AM GLAD TO INVITE YOU TO BITME.ORG
    Last edited by jincandoit; 07-08-2009 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Whatever4m's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Find it yourself :p
    Posts
    27
    email PMed

    thnx alot m8!!

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    137
    PM sent!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •