Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homeworld 2

RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Yeah, the hotkeys are useful to a certain extent, but get very confusing and you lose control, I meant as in rather than have the camera focus on a paricular group of ships and move from there you should be able to virtually fly around, as another invisible ship if you like, rather than hearing your bombers are being attacked, so you remeber frantically what key they are, then focus on them, to find they are already gone and whatever was attacking them has moved on to your next fleet

Im sure it has the potential to be an epic, but I just couldnt get into it with the frustrating interface, i liked the overall idea though

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    what level did you get up to anyways??

3. Games   -   #13
    Octopussy
    ok how do u make the cam angle in hw2 to go up or down i nkow how to spin it right and left and spin it to under or above but duno how to do up and down thanks

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@30 September 2003 - 15:38
    ok how do u make the cam angle in hw2 to go up or down i nkow how to spin it right and left and spin it to under or above but duno how to do up and down thanks
    up and down as in?

if you press space, you go into sensor mode, you will be able to see the entire area you are in. THe screen basically turns radar like, and ur units are denoted with green dots, enemies red, so on so forth.

In this mode, you can go up and down using the up and down arrow keys.

I believe in norminal mode, up and down keys allow you to pan the camera vertically up or down as well.

5. Games   -   #15
    Octopussy
    oh...well ill try it when i get home, i wish it worked mutliplayer

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    haha, now stuck at mission 4. i think i'll take a break and try to download halo first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12