Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do these trackers recruit members??

mickstavros's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    boobs always help

That explains something then. Before I got invited to 2 private sites, my wife spent ages on a web cam with a bloke we know in the UK.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Whatever4m's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    I hear people get in if they make macaroni sculptures of the site owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by sear
    boobs always help
    lol.........I guess it's not that hard 2 enter after all!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    boobs always help
    But only if you're a woman.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    There have to be some 1337 tracker people out there who like manboobs.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever4m View Post
    Just out of curiosity (not that I wanna join or anything, just curious), how do these "Fort Knox" secure trackers like U*-* or F*** recruit new members if the need to??, How do they know 4 sure that these new members are trusted??, or do they never really need new members (like in, noone's ever been banned there!)??....I'm just curious to find out!!
    I do not know how ,but I think you must be very active in some places (trackers or forums ) & you will be noticed ,activity can be good uploaded content ,good forum subjects or any other things that the staff of such trackers search for ,& if you deserve (according to the opinion of trackers staff only ,not your opinion nor others opinion ) you may be invited ,I Think you will be invited if you prove that you can be a valuable addition to such tracker e.g uploader that have access to exclusive & rare content ,I think these trackers do not need ordinary members any more .

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    One word, friends. If you make friends at the right places (and they are people that can get you in), you will get in.

But it's no use kissing their asses, they're used to that. Be yourself and if you're a good person in RL you will get noticed eventually (I know this from my own experience).
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Or

Never trade or do giveaways
    Make a tracker and get the 1000 leetest BT users in it.
    Get a rogue member to make a review on here.
    Ban them (then make new account)
    Get on the WTAW.
    watch your tracker go up levels.
    You will then get invited to the leetest places.

all that was tongue in cheek btw, but its possible but it will take you 1-2 years to do it.

But once you are in all those trackers, just shut yours down, blaming the lack of donations from all your leet members. then go and enjoy all the leet trackers you have got.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    One word, friends. If you make friends at the right places (and they are people that can get you in), you will get in.

But it's no use kissing their asses, they're used to that. Be yourself and if you're a good person in RL you will get noticed eventually (I know this from my own experience).
    Seems a bit mercenary to my taste . I'm a damn good person in RL and sometimes that entails saying what you really think even if it's off putting ( and it is ) to some . Besides I never choose who to be friendly with based on stature but rather shared opinions or interests ( so I don't have many ) .

Btw you said right places.Are there any wrong places to make friends?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29

So you kissed asses in your experience?

You are right though, it is about the right people thinking you're as cool as they are or whatever.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Seems a bit mercenary to my taste . I'm a damn good person in RL and sometimes that entails saying what you really think even if it's off putting ( and it is ) to some . Besides I never choose who to be friendly with based on stature but rather shared opinions or interests ( so I don't have many ) .

Btw you said right places.Are there any wrong places to make friends?
    Lol, it's late over here. Of course there aren't wrong places, but don't expect that everyone here has invites to everywhere. Actually the percentage of such people here is very low (because of the sheer number of members here) and sadly most of these aren't as active here as they used to be.

Saying what you think is allright as long as you have good arguments. I've only had problems with that at 1 place so far (you know where as you've posted in the thread there). Also a little sugar coating doesn't hurt (so that it doesn't come out as insults (but again that just shows your personality, I like to be polite and it goes a long way...). there's a line between sugar coating and ass kissing ofc.

PS: I'm tired, good night.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast