Thread: BTMusic login problem. :(

Urgent

UPDATE EDIT: It works now, problem solved. They had some problems with their database.

Hi,
    I think my user was deleted because i can't login anymore.
    Any member of Pedro's around here who can help me?
    If it was indeed deleted, then i really don't know what i've done wrong. I had a good ratio there, was an old member (a couple of years) and the last time i've checked the site was around 1 and a half weeks ago...

The last thing i did was this:

I had some old albums that i had downloaded from Pedro's some long time ago (and were seeded for a period) and then, at a later time, i removed them from seeding and i moved them to an external hdd. I didn't have enough free space on my main hdd, that's why i had to move them.
    Anyway, after some months, last week i've upgraded my hdd and decided to re-seed my old albums (that were moved to the offline external hdd). So i started to search for them on the btmusic tracker, found them (some of them had no seeds), and Re-Check them all from u-torent. All was fine, the torrents worked again, in uTorent everything was green and on the site (tracker) i was listed as a seeder.

So basically what i did was to re-seed some old torrents, by downloading their corresponding .torrent files and Re-Check them.

If this was the reason for ban (if that's the case), i wonder what i did wrong...

Can anyone help me to get in touch with the admin (or mods) there? Maybe i can clear this...
    Last edited by DG25; 07-08-2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: ...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I know, but it asks for my nick and pass. And since they don't work...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You probably need the support channel. I don't use flac so I wouldn't know the address, but I'm sure someone else will come along with it

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Are your torrents still green? Did you try to recover your password?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Good news, it worked now. Really strange that it didn't worked earlier, it was saying my mail or user doesn't exist (when i was trying to recover my password).

After all it seems there was a problem with their database, because on the front page says so: "We had a database glitch overnight and this morning. We are working to re establish our .torrent files that went missing."

I'm so glad right now that my user still exists.
    Last edited by DG25; 07-08-2009 at 10:53 PM.