Thread: The Sympatico High Speed Story

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    well im a little pissed. i have win 98se. now i got sympatico high speed about 9 months ago. speeds were great up 2 about a month after i got it. speeds went down 2 30kb/s. now i called sympatico and they said that im only using 15% of the high speed capeabuility. u guys wana know why? because i need 2 get windown xp. not seing as im 14 and cant have a job threw the school year i cant afford windows xp or a computer worth running(specs: p3800mhz, 32mbgeforce2,384mb of ram, 40 gb hd.) which gets the job done, win xp locks up with my comp.

im a little pissed because inorder 2 get my 39.99 per month internet ui have 2 spend about two grand 4 windows xp and a worthy computer 2 run it :flame:

what u guys think about the situation?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Nah man that sounds a bit bull shit to me..
    They just dont know what else to tell you.
    If it was fast 2 months ago there no reason why it should slow down unless their is something wrong with them or your pc.
    Ring them up a few times so you speak to different ppl and i bet you get a different answer.

ISP Tech support sux. You need XP. What type of answer is that for help.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Next time you ring them up tell them you have XP.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Forum Star
    what u guys think about the situation?

i think they're blowing you off because you said it worked for months

this is the xp min specs

so have a look here

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    ya but with xp non of my games work. they all freeze and go to the fatlal error

scren xp is not a option

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    buddy! I have sypatico dsl basic. The first day of the first month the speed was like 16.5-17.3kb/s . NOW after a month have passed! the speed is b/w 10.3-14.0kb/s. I got win xp pro, a PIII, and 256mb ram. EVEN SYMPATICO SOFTWARE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WIN XP and they cause a lot of probs. C ya.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    who HIGHLIGHTED the word SYMPATICO and Y?

WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE THE FORUM?
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::