Thread: Seeking TorrentLeech Invite

evening_star's Avatar TV Addict BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I'm looking for a TorrentLeech invite please. I used to have a PU account there, one I had for a few years, but it was recently deleted for lack of activity. (apparently they have a new policy where you have to dl/ul something once a month)

While I do usually use a site like ScT for popular scene torrents, the thing I like about TL as another resource is it has some rarer items, or certain p2p things that are hard to find elsewhere.

I would greatly appreciate an invite. PM me.

Edit: found! Thank you.
    Last edited by evening_star; 07-13-2009 at 09:51 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by evening_star View Post
    apparently they have a new policy where you have to dl/ul something once a month
    they dont have policy like this...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    To db_la_23: I'm not a trader. Look at the dates on my profile, I haven't been around this site in ages. I'm quite happy with my 5 sites, they're all I need right now. Sheesh.

To david89: Yes, I checked their FAQ after my account was deleted. With a "new" flag next to it, it said one must either dl or ul something every 42 days, or your account will be removed to make room for active members. I just rounded to a month.
    Last edited by evening_star; 07-13-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I'm also looking for a Torrentleech invite, I have IPtorrents invite to trade for it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by evening_star View Post
    I'm looking for a TorrentLeech invite please. I used to have a PU account there, one I had for a few years, but it was recently deleted for lack of activity. (apparently they have a new policy where you have to dl/ul something once a month)

While I do usually use a site like ScT for popular scene torrents, the thing I like about TL as another resource is it has some rarer items, or certain p2p things that are hard to find elsewhere.

I would greatly appreciate an invite. PM me.

Edit: found! Thank you.
    if you use Sct than you dont need TL

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    To srw985: Please don't hop on my thread. It should just quietly go down the page as it's no longer needed. Also, this isn't the place to try and trade anything.

To Ice10UFO: What's the shifty eyes for? I believe I stated that I like TL as another resource. ScT & FTN are primarily scene, while TL regularly lists films that show up on p2p. Obviously, considering my account was deleted for lack of activity, I don't use it much. (though now I will make sure to use it enough to keep it active.) Besides, there's not exactly much I can do with a TL invite.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    DB la 23
    I Do not know this member but People can change and learn from their mistakes. No need call someone a trader from posts made in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by db_la_23 View Post