Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Kazaalite++ Safe? Pleeze Help Me Out!

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Please be nice guys......

He asked a simple question, albeit in an annoying manner and one thats been asked thousands of times before.....

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Yup, being new at something, even at a forum could be scary, the reason of a forum is to share and mantain a small relationship with people with the same interests.

I know i should be posting this in another "room", but i have an exam in about 4 hours about American law and i still have to study:

For mexican filesharers, it is not a crime to share music and/or download it from the net unless you make a profit on it, as easy as it sounds.

Due to the similarities between civil law, it should be more or less the same with the filesharers of south america, but it may change due to pressure of the RIAA over the governments or something like that.

Thatīs because a friend told me about the legal problems in Mexico, but as far as i know, if you donīt make money from what u donwload, you are safe.

If someone knows how is it (the legal penalty for downloading) in South America, please post a reply. . . i will try to change this post to a convenient "room".

Gavin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12