Thread: HD-Bits.ro login problems

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Annoying thing has occured. I could not login to HD-Bits.ro anymore. I have been there for more than 2 yrs, with a nice ratio (Upload around 390 GB, ratio >7), and I was just in the process of seeding a torrent via my seedbox(individual ratio > 5 so far). The torrent has gone red in the meantime...accordingly.
    I really don't know what happened, (no clue whatsoever) but any help would be welcome! To my surprize, I haven't been able to recover my account with password recovery - my E-mail is not in the database. The only thing I care about this, is that I really liked this tracker a lot, and it would be nice to clear any misunderstanding! Thanx in advance.

Edited:
    Well, it seems that there's a problem with main-database. I was told on IRC that Tracker is under maintenance.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 07-19-2009 at 08:10 AM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    It came back up about 20 mins ago.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Indeed. Thanx for the headup!
    A malis vituperari laus est.