Thread: Aion: Tower of Eternity [MMORPG] (2009)

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Aion is a Korean MMO that's supposed to get a North American release i think sumtime in september and uses the CryEngine (farcry). closed beta is going on atm. the game LOOKS fucking outstanding. many classes to choose from, 2 separate factions, economy (auction houses), professions and u can fly. it's categorized as PvPvE. basically it's a pve game and imagine while ur doing a dungeon (which takes place outside) u WILL, and ur party, get ganked doing so making the PvP aspect cum alive.

i'm looking forward to this and while it IS in beta and there are sum things that need to be ironed out it's looking great and will most likely be a contender in the MMO games.

left side of the page there's links and u can see the top MMO's.
    Top MMO Subscriptions

All links are in HD.

Classes

Preview

Entertaining Preview pt.1

Entertaining Preview pt.2

lol, the guy that previews the "entertaining" link does a good job showing the game off while keeping u interested. he's gonna have another preview in the following week or so when the next closed beta begins/ends. he's gonna show sum PvP action. looking forward to that.

2. Games   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    bump'd to add new video.

World & Lore HD

looking forward to this, but school has started and not sure if i should mix this in with homework.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503