Thread: Trojan.pws.qqpass.e

Out of The Ordinary
    Trojan.PWS.QQPass.E

Discovered on: September 28, 2003
    Last Updated on: September 30, 2003 11:52:22 AM

Trojan.PWS.QQPass.E is another variant of the Trojan.PWS.QQPass family. It is a password-stealing Trojan Horse that steals passwords and user information. The Trojan is a Visual Basic application that requires the presence of Microsoft Visual Basic run-time libraries for it to run.
    Source and FULL info here

BOT

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i'm not sure but i may have got this trojon... today 2 people tryed to give me a trojan it was weird one was form germany and one was from sunnyvale... i'm scared. backdoor/subseven trojan horse.... is this trojan harmful?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    You wouldnt know by chance when norton will add that do you?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Monkeee@29 September 2003 - 22:19
    i'm not sure but i may have got this trojon... today 2 people tryed to give me a trojan it was weird one was form germany and one was from sunnyvale... i'm scared. backdoor/subseven trojan horse.... is this trojan harmful?
    Dont worry, you got that from norton right. It blocked it, i always get that crap nothing really to worry about.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker+30 September 2003 - 06:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shad0w Hacker @ 30 September 2003 - 06:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@29 September 2003 - 22:19
    i&#39;m not sure but i may have got this trojon... today 2 people tryed to give me a trojan it was weird one was form germany and one was from sunnyvale... i&#39;m scared. backdoor/subseven trojan horse.... is this trojan harmful?
    Dont worry, you got that from norton right. It blocked it, i always get that crap nothing really to worry about. [/b][/quote]
    ok phew yeah i got norton......

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Monkeee+29 September 2003 - 22:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 29 September 2003 - 22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@30 September 2003 - 06:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee
    @29 September 2003 - 22:19
    i&#39;m not sure but i may have got this trojon... today 2 people tryed to give me a trojan it was weird one was form germany and one was from sunnyvale... i&#39;m scared. backdoor/subseven trojan horse.... is this trojan harmful?

Dont worry, you got that from norton right. It blocked it, i always get that crap nothing really to worry about.
    ok phew yeah i got norton...... [/b][/quote]
    Norton over reacts alot, it even said that itself was attacking my comp. really

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker+30 September 2003 - 06:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shad0w Hacker @ 30 September 2003 - 06:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Monkeee@29 September 2003 - 22:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee

Norton over reacts alot, it even said that itself was attacking my comp. really [/b][/quote]
    lol really

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Monkeee+29 September 2003 - 22:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 29 September 2003 - 22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@30 September 2003 - 06:29
    Originally posted by Monkeee@29 September 2003 - 22:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee

Norton over reacts alot, it even said that itself was attacking my comp. really
    lol really [/b][/quote]
    Yeah it was when i was tring to find who was attacking me, an bam it says norton is. dumass&#39;s