Thread: Russell Brand (Actor)

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Did anybody love his performance in Bedtime Stories? Apparently he was in Forgetting Sarah Marshall as Aldous Snow

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1258970/

I'm trying to look for some movies of him that are funny, like in bedtime stories.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I find Brand quite funny but seriously I took my niece to see Bedtime Stories and it was the literally worst piece of garbage that I have ever seen.

If you liked that sort of thing though he has a small part in St Trinian's which also is bad but at least features nubile women.

And not that you care but in St Trinian's he plays a character named Flash Harry which is a reference to (Captain) Harry Flashman from the classic novel Tom Brown's Schooldays( also a movie but the TV miniseries was much better) or the later Flashman novels ( or film with Malcolm McDowell which was a lot of fun) all of which are infinitely better than anything else mentioned here.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Had a very small part in Penelope (2006), great movie with Christina Ricci, a romantic comedy with fantasy elements.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I think that Russell is over-hyped

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    yes he is doing good