Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: what.cd or waffles invite needed

  1. #1
    hey guys plzz can nyone give me a what.cd or waffles invite ???
    as i m not able to download good quality music.............

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,808
    3 requests in a row within 5 minutes?
    Try the interview for what.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e2#post3235769
    Last edited by pone44; 07-16-2009 at 10:55 AM.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sry..........can you tell me how to delete the two post below ????
    i cant find the delete button

    no the interview wont work....as i am frm india so they ban us frm interview....give me invite if u have
    Last edited by titutre; 07-16-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    3 requests in a row within 5 minutes?
    I guess it's network timed out or something...

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,808
    Then try EZtorrents check http://btracs.com/index_category.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by titutre View Post
    no the interview wont work....as i am frm india so they ban us frm interview....give me invite if u have

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by titutre View Post
    sry..........can you tell me how to delete the two post below ????
    i cant find the delete button

    no the interview wont work....as i am frm india so they ban us frm interview....give me invite if u have

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titutre View Post
    sry..........can you tell me how to delete the two post below ????
    i cant find the delete button

    no the interview wont work....as i am frm india so they ban us frm interview....give me invite if u have


    hey is tht ur father..........man wen u dnt mean to help me den y dnt u get the hell out this topic ???????

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by titutre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post



    hey is tht ur father..........man wen u dnt mean to help me den y dnt u get the hell out this topic ???????

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    5,463
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hisar (Dont Bother)
    Posts
    403
    @titutre- it's simple, noone's gonna help you because you've not been here long enuf and done nfing...i mean 17 posts and 3 requests is just asking for a good bashing...GL anyways, but believe me, itl be hard...
    Spoiler: Show

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •