Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A clarification...

Whatever4m's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Question Mark

I think a few things need 2 be clarified cuz I've seen a lot of bad comments about the Egyptians lately...

y do u find a lot of Egyptian traders & scammers?
    Here's the story...
    the thing is, broadband connections came 2 Egypt very late with low speeds & rediculously expensive...so most Egyptians got their home broadband connections 2 or 3 years ago...& it took them about half a year or even a year 2 find about private trackers where they found out that the good trackers are closed from public signups...
    so what do they do...first they try 2 get it 4 free through givaways (which helped of course)....
    then they discover how good private trackers are, so they want more...& how do they get them??...they aren't just given away...they resort 2 trading or scamming or whatever they think can get them 2 what they want not looking forward 4 the consequences...
    the thing is most of these traders are impatient & greedy...they mostly want higher trackers just 2 sell'em 4 cash or trade'em 4 higher trackers or even just 2 brag about it!!, they never wanted them 4 their contents...

I've acually seen a lot of non trading Egyptians, they are really nice & actually try 2 get only into the trackers they need nothing more...cuz they just use the trackers 4 what they were made 4 nothing more...that's y they don't need 2 trade or scam or cheat or any of that stuff....

In the end what I want 2 say is u shouldn't judge all the Egyptians by the actions of these greedy self centered morons & look at the bigger picture....

I hope u all got my drift....

PLZ POST POSTIVE REPLIES ONLY! KEEP THE NEGATIVE ONES 2 URSELF...I ACTUALLY CAN'T STAND IT IF U SAY BAD STUFF ABOUT MY COUNTRY...CAN U???

NB. Sry 4 such a long post but I just wanted 2 clarify the most I can...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I pity you (and those good Egyptian bt users) for being lump in the same basket as those bad apples. Life is not always fair for the good guys

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever4m View Post

PLZ POST POSTIVE REPLIES ONLY! KEEP THE NEGATIVE ONES 2 URSELF...I ACTUALLY CAN'T STAND IT IF U SAY BAD STUFF ABOUT MY COUNTRY...CAN U???
    I guess you are asking for respectful and justified answers, whether you like them or not. If you expect only nice answers and people saying that you are absolutely right, I think itīs ridiculous.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It all boils down to what TP635 said: the good ones are lumped in with the bad ones. People are just going to make generalizations based on what a large portion of torrent users in Egypt do (cheat, trade). And believe me, that portion is very large. I've come in contact with a few good Egyptian users, but far too many bad ones. Sorry, but Egypt won't look so bad until the number of traders and cheaters from there are reduced. Even then it will probably look bad.

There are a variety of reasons I've been told as to why many Egyptian torrent users cheat and trade. Everyone seems to have their own reasons, obviously. Some do it for the e-penis, others because they think it's fun, and many more reasons.

I'm being more cordial here than usual, but surely you'll get harsher responses soon enough.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

So you only want people to post if they agree with you?

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Negative comment 2 u and 4 all Egyptians.
    Last edited by realityhd; 07-18-2009 at 06:14 AM. Reason: mathematical

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    LOL... That was not very smart thing to say.
    I will start by saying that Egypt is a lovely country, my brother spent its hollydays twice there and he was delighted. He said Egyptians are very nice people. What I wanted to say is that I ve seen many Egyptian flags on many hard to get in trackers so I think you are mistaking saying that you are not in there. And also I tink is a bad thing to ban a whole country cause of few traders and cheaters. I wish you good luck and more and more nice users like Whatever4m.
    tara

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BT is just one big Jewish conspiracy. Israel is still pretty bitter about losing the Sinai Peninsula.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

Cool

im pretty sure that forums are meant for discussions, where all sides of the arguement can be posted. Seeing as you dont want negative comments, i feel you are breaking the fundamental rules of a forum. Therefore Egypt is ghey
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    im pretty sure that forums are meant for discussions, where all sides of the argument can be posted.
    Got that right .To prove the original point what you need is a consensus .
    I could post something like water is red .Demanding that no one dispute the fact does nothing to make it true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast